Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!
Mount Masami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saving Creature Village

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Saving Creature Village  - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving Creature Village

Post  Anthony Young Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Paragraph Count: 3

John had just about finished healing up any injuries that he had missed or needed extra treatment. He was worn out, but he took up his sitting position and began to focus on resting. John had a dream, he dreamed that he was Moses. He led his people, the creatures, across the great sea, which was a forest, to the promised land. It was a beautiful dream, that filled one with hope and other such feelings, but John had a sudden jolt out of his slumber.

"Please, one of the wounds has opened up." one of the bigger creatures pleaded, John didn't complain or grumble but rather was glad he could help those who needed him. It was starting to get warm out, even taking off most of his armor it was still insanely warm, he started to get a shining glow on his arms and neck. As he tended to the wound another creature jumped to him, "Another has re-opened their wound, so much blood is coming out"

John decided to hand the creature his shirt, and told the creature that had first pleaded with him to hold pressure down on the wound with it. The small breeze brought a refreshing touch to his skin as he scurried towards the next wounded, of course the amount of blood had been exaggerated but it was still serious and John had no problem patching it up. Returning to the other creature he had tended to earlier he felt a huge gust of wind that sent a shiver down his spine, only on creature on Mount Masami made John do that... Daichi.

ooc: thats why I said "leather doesnt burn, ASSUMING THAT'S WHAT IT IS," your the worst excuse ever =(
Anthony Young
Anthony Young
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:36 pm

ooc: Haha, ok. I dont know how long this scene will play out, but in this scene, I might just role play as Daichi more than usual cuz Yuko's just tired and silly xP
Paragraoh Count: 3

Yuko was already asleep on Daichi’s back while Daichi made the trip to the creatures faster by flying. The fact that she fell asleep almost instantly made Daichi know not to bother her since her sleep deprivation could get worse. Daichi left Norm waiting there patiently by the dragons and kept him to do some clean up until everyone got back. Daichi was careful not to move his body too much to prevent Yuko from falling off, but he was barely off the ground anyway so if she fell, it wouldn’t be as dangerous as when they were back fighting the dragons.

As they approached the creatures, Yuko was slightly bothered by the frustrated and greedy calls of the creatures asking for help. Half asleep, Yuko awkwardly and in a clumsy manner woke up. Her mind was aware of everything but couldn’t control any actions or words she preformed. She stumbled around like a drunk, then kneeled to a healed male creature. She hugged him tightly and said, “Hi daddy, I missed you.” then giggled ridiculously.

Daichi giggled too, then ignored her. “Hey, you doing alright there?” Daichi said to John. He walked towards him, then laid down. As he laid down, he noticed how small the creatures actually were, even at him being closer than usual. “I can only imagine how much energy you have to use. Magic’s a tough thing to control.” Daichi looked over to the silly looking Yuko. “I know fighting’s got her all loopy.” Yuko was slow dancing on her knees with the same creature she called dad.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

https://mountmasami.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Young Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:52 pm

John saw Daichi and Yuko, Yuko now acting like a drunk, which made him chuckle, too tired for an outburst of laughter. “Hey, you doing alright there?” Daichi said to him, his attention now drawn back to the flying horse "Yea, just drained. Was quite a hectic day for us all." he tried to bring a smile to his face.

“I can only imagine how much energy you have to use. Magic’s a tough thing to control. I know fighting’s got her all loopy.” Daichi replied, John laughed at the last comment and proceeded "Well to be honest, I don't even really have control of it quite yet, it takes a lot of concentration just to get it to work. I get my rest when I can, but as I said earlier, was a hectic day. I just have to keep practicing, I learned a lot about my magic today." John wasn't sure if what he was even saying made sense anymore, things were starting to come together and time was a hard concept to grasp.

John closed his eyes as he sat "I just need to focus, but I wish to talk. What did you guys need to do back at camp?" John questioned, giving an awkward gesture with his hand trying to point at Daichi and Yuko. John knew he wasn't getting much rest from it but the fact his eyes shut relieved him from the stinging pain of looking at the vibrant forest.

ooc: thats fine, more character development! =p
Anthony Young
Anthony Young
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:05 pm

ooc: yay for dialogue parts! super short posts xP
Paragraoh Count: 2

“The blacksmith, Norm, wants to use the scales of the dragons for some Scale armor. He just can’t move the dragons.” Daichi nodded his large nose to the crows of creatures ahead of them. “We have a lot of these guys that could help move them.” Daichi snickered a bit under his breath. “I wouldn’t be surprised if he made a special scale armor just for Yuko out of one of those dragons. Of course, she needs to be skilled enough to wear it.”

“Pluck one of my feathers.” He said bluntly while waving his large wings around to loosen a feather so the pluck wouldn’t be as painful. His nose pointed to the loose one. “My feathers have magic qualities, but of course, it only works if someone who wields magic uses it. This should make the process easier on you so you can do this quicker and without as much magic energy.”
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Young Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Paragraph Count: 2

"Dragon armor? And who is this Norm, I haven't met him yet." John wasn't sure how he felt about taking the "skin" of his enemies but then again he hadn't even killed a dragon. He had no say in the decision and just sat there with his hands resting in his lap.

“Pluck one of my feathers. My feathers have magic qualities, but of course, it only works if someone who wields magic uses it. This should make the process easier on you so you can do this quicker and without as much magic energy.” Daichi told him suddenly. John didn't know what to say "Are you sure it is really okay?" John was surprised by the sudden act of kindness. John thought it would be really helpful if he didn't have to spend minutes beforehand trying to concentrate, in some cases that could be all it takes before he loses one of his friends. Even so, John wasn't ready to just take it, he wanted to make sure it really was Daichi's wish.

ooc: Even though the paragraphs are small it is just as important as an extra paragraph =p

Last edited by John Putrard on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anthony Young
Anthony Young
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:28 pm

ooc: Haha, both of mine are super short xP

“Norm is a Cyclops that lives at the bottom of the mountain. He makes armor and weapons for everyone.” He looked confused at John for a moment. “I’m not quite sure how you got your armor if you’ve never met him though. Hmm.” He thought for a moment, but gave up due to a head ache.

He continued to point at the feather for a moment. “And yes, I want you to take it!” he said firmly. “I don’t want to have to carry Yuko and you back to the village! I’m tired too!” He waved his wings a bit more, causing loose dirt to be moved around under their knees. “A feather pluck won’t do any harm to me. Trust me, I’ve had worse.”
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Young Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:50 pm

“Norm is a Cyclops that lives at the bottom of the mountain. He makes armor and weapons for everyone.” Daichi looked confused at him for a moment. “I’m not quite sure how you got your armor if you’ve never met him though. Hmm.” John didn't really have much of an answer "Well, it is merely cloth, doesn't take a blacksmith to tailor something up" He opened his eyes and smiled.

Daichi was persistent on John taking a feather, and he didn't want to be rude. John slowly lifted his hand to a loose feather, and after several seconds plucked it from the wing, waiting for a yelp or cry of pain. John felt a surge of energy in his fingertips, it was powerful and warming. "Wow, you weren't kidding." John said, feeling a little refreshed. "I feel much better, why don't you go ahead and gather up the creatures. I will try to find Yuko and make her cooperate." John waited for Daichi to rise, not wanting to take off and annoy him.
Anthony Young
Anthony Young
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:03 pm

ooc: -

Daichi let John pluck the feather off of his wing. He smiled at John’s amazement, then stood onto his feet. He walked a few steps away from John without saying anything to him. “Alright, everyone who is healed, gather up under this tree” He shouted to the crowd. They moved like a slow, but single, mass over to the tree Daichi was standing under. As they hurtled around each other, Daichi stumbled over some of their small bodies while trying to escape from them. There was still a small pile of creatures over by John.

“Ok, you guys all know where the village is from here, right?” Daichi said to the crowd of creatures. “Just travel over there. If for some reason you get lost, just whistle.” The creatures were suddenly objecting of the idea of them going alone. Daichi thought for a moment, stuttering, and looking over at Yuko and John sitting with the non healed creatures. “Ok, I’ll take you.” He then faced Yuko and John again then shouted to them from the tree. “I’m going to take these guys home. I’ll try to be back before you’re done, but I can’t promise anything.”
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Young Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:12 pm

"Leave it to me!" John yelled, followed by quickly chasing after Yuko. "How am I supposed to take care of you AND help the creatures" he mumbled, trying to settle Yuko down. John had placed the feather in his pocket, he wanted to lay down so bad, but he had no shirt and didn't feel like having dirt stuck to his back. "Sometimes I miss technology" spewing more complaints about the current situation.

"Well, there you are" He gave a smile to the creature and patted him off, calling for the next. "And what seems to be the problem?" John asked, repeating this process several times before he felt on the verge of passing out. "Sorry, I need a little rest if it is okay." John said, more begging than requesting. John closed his eyes again and felt the energy surging from his pocket.
Anthony Young
Anthony Young
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Yuko was extremely upset to see the healed creature she was dancing with walk away from her based on Daichi’s command. Not only that, but Daichi left her too. She misunderstood the entire situation, and for some reason, started to tear up. “Why does everybody leave me!” She cried out loud. With her tears rolling one after another down her cheek, she found the line for the creatures. She went and sat next to one that was five creatures away from being healed. She sat next to him to complain. “It’s just not fair!” she would continuously cry out loud.

After a few minutes of complaining, her body went numb, and her mind went completely blank. Her upper body toppled over onto the dirty ground. She fell asleep again once more after using so much energy. The creature gave her a weird look for a moment, then walked on, pretending he didn’t notice her.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Young Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:40 pm

John was in the middle of resting when he heard something hit the ground, larger than the creatures. He opened his eyes and saw Yuko laying on the ground, concerned at first but there was no injuries. He assumed she had fallen asleep due to fatigue, he went and got his cloth robe for her to lay her head on and let her rest. "You are a handful aren't you?" He said, a small laugh escaping his lips which he quickly regretted.

John returned to his spot and began taking care of minor stress injuries, it wasn't consuming too much energy to heal it but it was tiring concentrating on the injury. As creatures recovered he sent them off after Daichi in groups of 5, making sure they all knew the way back to the village. John left the seriously injured under their families care, making sure if anything went wrong they came to him. John had almost finished with the last of the line when the need to focus overtook him and he let himself fall into a light slumber.

ooc: I saw the green light by the way! I didn't know it did that lol, I always had to look at last post and the day/time =p
Anthony Young
Anthony Young
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:28 pm

ooc: Haha, good! You should do that with other parts of the forum too so you can see what's new. Haha
Paragraoh Count: 3

Daichi walked in his usual pace. The creature’s short legs enabled them to walk faster than him and he found himself having to trot in front of the group multiple times to keep himself in lead. Walking with the creatures weren’t easy without the control Yuko had over them. Little creatures would grab his tail and swing themselves on it. God, they are more like gremlin than innocent creatures to me. He thought to himself.

Back at the camp, the mother creature Yuko was talking to earlier, was nearing John. She noticed Yuko laying on the dirt, sleeping. She smiled through her pain, then nudged her to wake her up. Yuko’s eyes feathered open, heavily while trying to focus on the face in front of her. Her mind was more clear now, even though she only got about ten minutes of sleep. The ten minutes of sleep were enough to get some energy back for her. “What are you doing here, Yuko?” The creature spoke through her wrinkled lips.

“I was sleeping, I guess.” A confused look rolled over Yuko’s face as she looked on the ground where a slight imprint of her was and a bundled up robe John was wearing. She smiled then looked up and around and saw John zoning out and dozing off. She stood up and wiped the dirt off of her behind and legs. She kicked John in the leg to wake him up. “Wake up you idiot!” Her confidence was back suddenly as her mind was more clear on her actions.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Young Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:45 pm

John awoke to an incredible pain in his leg, he opened his eyes quickly to find Yuko standing over him. “Wake up you idiot!” John didn't expect anything less "What are you talking about? You were just asleep!" He complained "Anyways, you feeling better now?" John stood up, now towering over Yuko like she had just done to him, he walked over to his robe and dusted it off.

John returned and plopped himself back down in his comfortable spot, awaiting the next creature "Sorry for the wait" he laughed and scratched the back of his head. He enjoyed the company of Yuko more than the creatures so he tried to persuade her to stay "I didn't realize how much of a little girl you are when you are tired" John teased her and winked, it probably wasn't the best way to keep her nearby but it was all he could think of.
Anthony Young
Anthony Young
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Yuko watched him sit back down onto the ground with a smirk remark. Yuko pushed her chest out with her clenched fists on her hips and her chin held high. “Shut up! I’m not myself when I’m tired.” She thought about it for a moment, then realized she remembered nothing from before she went to sleep. “What…did I do?” She said while staring off into her own world, trying to remember the past.

She sat down next to John while still thinking about it. Her head started to hurt from thinking too much. She let out a groan due to frustration while slightly hitting herself in the head. “Anyway, how long have you been doing this? You look exhausted!” She paused for a moment, then held her confident look again. “Not like I care or anything.” She held her pose for a while, then opened one eye to look at John for his response.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Young Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Paragraph Count:

"Not telling" He said, playing around like a child as he kept his composure for his next patient. It was an easy fix, merely a swelling, the thing he was concerned about was his hands. They had been giving off the golden aura ever since he started healing the seriously injured creatures, which felt like ages ago, and it hadn't wavered. Maybe it would go back to normal after a good nights rest he thought happily to himself.

John was pleased when she sat down and began talking to him, it kept his mind off of his weariness “Anyway, how long have you been doing this? You look exhausted!” she hesitated “Not like I care or anything.” John laughed, it was always a pure laugh she gave him "Too long, especially since you fell on me, and if it wasn't for Daichi I would probably be out cold by now." He whipped out the feather from his pocket as he finished healing another creature, the energy in his fingertips swelled and it gave him comfort.

John was starting to feel a twig poking at his leg, he stood up and got rid of it, putting his robe in his seat before returning to his sitting position. "You know, when you fell off of Daichi I didn't think I was gonna make it." he sighed "Try not to be so reckless next time, ok?" John lost focus on the healing process and let his hands fall, when he realized he was staring off he quickly raised his hands back over the wound to finish up.

ooc: is it getting late where you are? I forget the time difference ><
Anthony Young
Anthony Young
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:54 pm

ooc: It's almost midnight right now, but I don't have school tomorrow, so I don't have to go to bed early. I'f I'm tired, I'll let you know xP I'm drawing in my new sketchbook right now haha

“You didn’t think you could make it?” Yuko stood up, and leaned over him, casting a shadow over his head. “I was the one who was falling to my death.” Her finger pointed to her chest as she spoke. She sad back down with her arms crossed. “And I wasn’t being reckless. Only awesome.” She rolled her lips to sound like a horse while plopping her head on her clenched fist. “God, I’m tired again. I can’t wait till we get back to the village.” She paused for a moment then remembered something. “Oh wait! We still have to rebuild the village. Damn it!”

Yuko looked at the length of the line and noticed it was shortening a lot. “Was that Daichi’s feather you pulled out a moment ago?” She spoke quietly while looking at her filthy fingers. They were covered in dirt and dragon blood as well as her own, which was dry and crackling on her hands if she folded them.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Young Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:20 am

“You didn’t think you could make it? I was the one who was falling to my death.” She sat back down with her arms crossed. “And I wasn’t being reckless. Only awesome.” John replied rhetorically, "Well who was stuck underneath you in the end?" he let his gaze become agitated, "Whatever you call it, just try not to do it so often, I thought my heart was gonna stop." John loosened his features and let them sag into worry as he continued with patient after patient.

“God, I’m tired again. I can’t wait till we get back to the village.” Yuko said, moments later she realized that there was nothing left of the village. He sat up and slid his robe out from under him and gestured to Yuko "Here, get some rest now, it will be a long journey to the camp with some of the creatures recovering slow. I am gonna need someone to talk to while we get there" John smiled as he held his hand out, almost expecting her to slap it away and sleep on her own.

Yuko asked about the feather he pulled out earlier "Yea, Daichi gave it to me from his wing. It was a little awkward." John let out an exasperated sigh, he saw Yuko's hands and tossed her a damp piece of cloth he had been using to assist in cleaning up some blood from his hands. "Here, take this. It wont get the deep stains but it should take off the hardened blood." John was feeling tired himself but knew that he needed to finish up here to assist Daichi back in the village, the line was in single digits now but even then with the amount of energy he had it would take some time. A sigh escaped his lips as he smiled at his patient, waiting to hear what was wrong.

ooc: sorry, had to go take care of some stuff, have family coming over tomorrow so I don't know how active I will be on chat but I will try to log in and reply to posts when I can =)
Anthony Young
Anthony Young
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:48 am

ooc: oh alright! I'm surprised neither krypt or ami got on tonight. bummer :\

John offered his robe to Yuko. Yuko took it, a bit forcefully, but still took it. She laid it down next to John’s leg and put her head on it. She adjusted herself for a little while, but couldn’t get herself comfortable in her armor. Her chest piece was awkwardly pushing against her as she was laying down. She got back up and started to undo the straps and ties of her chest piece then darted a look to John. “Don’t look!”. The chest piece let out a hollow sound as it escaped from her body and her arms got out of the arm holes. A thin, tan shirt was still underneath it, but it was much more comfortable than the leather pushing on her.

She rested her head again on the robe and moved her head until the robe was in a perfect position. For some reason, it was hard for her to fall asleep. She couldn’t help but want to stay awake at the moment with him. Her eyes stared at the wall, just like in her hut. A yawn escaped her lungs, but still wasn’t more tired. Her eyes wobbled over from the wall to looking at John helping the creatures.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Young Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:05 am

He saw Yuko get back up, he curiously looked over "Don't look!" Yuko said, John turned away embarrassed catching a few disapproving glances from the creatures. Sometimes it is hard being a guy, he thought to himself as he greeted the next creature with a smile. John could feel the sun beating on his skin, it would be burnt in the morning but he didn't mind, it was still too hot to wear a shirt comfortably. He felt confidence as little Yuko was lying next to him, he made sure his work was more diligent, it would take longer but his pride refused him any rest or respite from the duty he owed the creatures.

At some point John had taken his eyes off of his patient and attempted to crack his neck. Instead he caught a glimpse of Yuko, still awake, "Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" John laughed awkwardly, not sure what to say. Instead of speaking John decided to return to the task at hand, which was mending the creatures. If he could just finish then maybe he could get some mental rest along the way, if not some real sleep.

The last of the patients were anxious to be cured and return to loved ones, his hands were shaking by this point. It had been some time since he had eaten, or gotten a drink for that matter. Hopefully Yuko knew a nearby creek or supply of food, John patted his toned stomach, it almost felt like he could tell it was empty just by pressing on it.

ooc: I know, maybe they were busy??
Anthony Young
Anthony Young
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:23 pm

ooc: lol, probably. it was just weird xP

Yuko looked up to John as he spoke to her. “Yea, I guess I am. I’ve only been laying down for a few minutes though.” She said quietly while watching the line shrink even more. “Besides, I can’t sleep for some reason.” She awkwardly closed her eyes anyway to make him think she was trying to sleep. As the sun was coming out, it warmed her skin through her thin shirt. And every time the slightest breeze would appear, it would brush through the loose threads of her shirt.

She noticed John patting his stomach. “You hungry?” she asked while reopening her eyes again. She rolled over to her other side to look at the forest behind her. “There are some berries near by.” She paused for a moment to think, “and Aniwa river isn’t too far from here.” She spoke. “I’m hungry too.” Her stomach rumbled in the thought of juicy berries in her mouth. “Ugh!” She rolled back over to face the line again. “We will just get a bundle to munch on, on the way back.”
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Young Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Paragraph Count:

"You hungry?" Yuko asked him "A little" he chuckled as he scratched the back of his head again. Yuko told John about where they could find berries and water for the trip back. "If you want you can grab some for you and a few of the recovering creatures" John offered, "I am almost done here anyways, only two left" he gestured to the last creatures in line with a smile.

The last two creatures took less than 10 minutes, it was a relief for John. He set himself up against a shady tree, "Wow, I normally would be excited about helping so much. I am just too tired to think about it right now." He sighed as he folded his arm across his chest and leaned his head back, closing his eyes. Before John could sleep he jumped to his feet to check on the recovering creatures "I will have time for rest later."
Anthony Young
Anthony Young
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:50 pm

ooc: Prince ruining your sig again?

“Oh, are you done?” Her voice was welcoming as she pushed her upper body up, leaning her lower body still on the ground. “We can go look for food now.” She pushed the rest of her body up until she was on her knees. From there, she jumped on onto her feet unbalanced for a moment. She picked up the chest piece that was laying next to her, and swung it over her forearm to hold then stretched her body. The warmth of her blood traveled through her body, but not enough oxygen went to her brain, leaving her slightly light headed. She shook her head a bit, then started to wander off.

She only had to walk a few steps before she found a bundle of berried behind a tree. She kneeled to the ground and held the berries in her hands for a bit. Her eyes sealed closed while her lips mumbled some thankful words under her breath. “I’m sorry for having to do this. Thank you for helping me and my friends.” She started pulling off berry after berry. Her hands started becoming full so she turned around to the mother creature and borrowed her basket. The berried rolled off her hands like a waterfall into the basket. “Ok, we might need some more.” She stood up and started walking again.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Young Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:20 pm

John began to gather up the creatures to begin the trip to the village. It would be a long trip and he wanted to get started as soon as possible. He asked several creatures to search for Yuko, telling them she was looking for berries.

John was about ready to move out, but he was waiting for Yuko. He was starting to get impatient and wanted to leave, mostly because of how exhausted he was. To set his mind somewhere else he went to the water source that Yuko had spoke of and washed his hands and face, then he found another spot and took a sip of the refreshing water. It had been hours since he had such a luxury, "ahhh" he had just taken a large gulp and decided to leave his manners out of it.

John sat back on his hands and let his legs spread out "You know, I do enjoy this place. Heh, I don't even really miss my life on Earth that much." he let his head fall back and looked at the sky "You know, if I just looked at the sky I could swear I was back on Earth, under that tree." It wasn't a comforting idea, but it wasn't displeasing either.

ooc: my post is bad, but I didn't know what to say
Anthony Young
Anthony Young
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:12 pm

After Yuko had gathered the berries in the basket, and gave directions back home to the creatures, she decided to set out for John. The river wasn’t very far from where she was so she only had to make a few paces before she heard the clear sounds of the water running. John was sitting there with his legs spread. Yuko shot a disgusted look in his direction, then kneeled down for some water. As she finished her water, she plopped back down on the ground with her legs hovering the water. She kicked her legs slightly, and felt the water slide off of the bottom of her boots with every kick.

“I’m so sorry about all that’s happened.” She broke the silence with her words. “You never would have had to deal with this if I didn’t make you stick around.” She looked over her knees and saw her reflection in the crystal clear water below her feet. She stared at it for a moment, but then kicked the water hard to ripple the face in front of her.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Young Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:32 pm

"No, I owe you a thanks. If it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't even be here now, I am not much of a fighter." John looked over at Yuko and kind of felt ashamed he had been shirtless in front of her for so long. "I am glad you found me, it is nice to have a friend in a place you don't know anything about" he smiled at her and then looked back to the sky.

"Should we head back now?" He asked, wanting to get his robe on as soon as possible. John let his arms come behind his head as he laid down on the grass, it was cool, like the breeze coming across the river. I could lay here for a while, he thought to himself.
Anthony Young
Anthony Young
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum