Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!
Mount Masami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Go down

Post  Maebh Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:47 pm

Hello!

I want to try and draw every bodies character for their avatar! This is completely optional, so don't feel pressured to ask me for a drawing, but I'll be more than willing to draw your character for you! However, you must know that I'm still an armature and I'm not very good; I've taken up a new style recently that works well with me, but I'm still learning. I think it'd be cool for everyone to have an avatar with the same art style, it kind of brings the website together in a way.

Here's a few examples of my work

If you want me to draw your character, I need you to follow these instructions and take note that it may take a while for your character drawing to be done.

1: Post your character description - yea the one you posted in the join application. Also, add in some details that you might not have mentioned in the description, like nose shape or what have you.

2: Show me some pictures of an anime character/s you'd like me to base it off of. (I guess it doesn't have to be anime, but I just draw better when it's based off of anime)

3: Either write a pose and expression you'd like me to design or post a picture of the pose. (Note: the character will be drawn from the shoulders up. So your pose could include a profile drawing, facing the left or right, head on, looking up or down, or even including something like a thumbs up)

4: The clothing you'd like your character to wear. Some like their character to be drawn in armor, others like them to be drawn in casual clothes - it's up to you. I'll warn you though, I'm not amazing at drawing armor, so choose with your own precaution. (Bonus if you include pictures  Very Happy)

5: If you have any special requests, like maybe you'd prefer if your avatar was in black and white rather than in color, or  maybe outlined in brown rather than grey or black, or whatever your cute little creative mind comes up with, tell me that as well.

Here's an example of my black and white art.

Avatar Image65also Maebh (just a doodle, her eyes look dumb)

And that's it! However, if you don't like the drawing, please tell me. I'll try not to be butthurt. I can understand if I didn't quite capture your character the way you envisioned and you're dissapointed. I will redraw it, or at least fix anything that put you off. However, if I have other characters I need to draw, they will be top priority and your picture will be fixed last.

If I'm not confident in my interpretation of your character, I'll PM You a few doodles, those of which you can choose from or tell me what's different that you'd like to see. I don't want you to be unhappy with it so please tell me if you want something changed, it doesn't take long for me to fix a few things here and there, you won't upset me.  

If I've improved my work as an artist, I'll gladly touch up your avatar. Also, if you get bored of your pose, or maybe your character got a haircut or happened to get some cliche scar over their eye, I can draw it again. But, once again, they'll be last priority if I have other things to do. (Unless I'm really in the mood to draw your character.)

When I finish your drawing, I'll send it in a PM so I don't fill up this topic will large pictures.

IF YOU ARE A BEAR: I'm not very good at drawing bears, at least not without a reference picture. If you want an avatar, I recommend searching for your own. However I can try, but I can't promise anything good. Here is some examples of my bears, you can decide for yourself. It's not like I don't like drawing them, I'm just worried they won't look like bears.

Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

https://mountmasami.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:28 am

So you have your first customer :3

Hey so you’ve drawn Princeton before in many different ways. My favorite is obviously the avatar I have now. The style you used for him in this exact picture was great! I can’t stress to you enough how cannon the profile pik you made is so please do everything in your power to mimic those facial features, hair length etc. Most of your drawings of him make him look a little older then what I envision him but my current profile picture is perfect.

This isn’t exactly for my avatar but I was wanting to know if you could draw me a Princeton, using those proportions and style, with no white background. I wanna see if you can make it transparent. The kind that I could drag over top of another picture and not have to delete all the white space. I’m aiming to create a new sig with Princeton being original as opposed to an anime character.

The pose isn’t super important but I want his eyes to be looking at the viewer. I want him to have a calm closed mouth smile as well. I want him to be wearing that white button up collar shirt of his and I want the hand band with the hair spilling out of it like in my current profile picture. Lastly I wanna see the top of the color, have the first few buttons there, but I want most of it to be his head and face. The image will probably be cropped a little to fit the sig so I don’t want you to waist your time on the shirt if it isn’t included in the final draft.

I know that is asking a lot of you so I wanna give you some creative freedom with the pose and stuff so I won’t demand any more than that. If you could do a few very rough sketches or whatever first and show em to me that’d be kool too. Thank you so very much :3
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum