Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!
Mount Masami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art work

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Art work Empty Art work

Post  Maebh Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:28 pm

Since we have a fan art section, I decided to make just a general art section, idk, just to share random doodles. 

Anyway damn son my poses have been on fire lately. Like look at these 

LOOK AT BERTLHOLD IN HIS CHRISTMAS SWEATER GOD DAMN IT YOU SWEATY NERVOUS TALL BB U :

AND THEN I DECIDED TO GET KINDA CRzy CAUSE U KNOW ITS THE HOLODAYS SO I BACKTRACKED AND I 

ITS LEVI AS A WITHC ON A BROOM WHICH HE PROLLY WAIT NO SCRATCH THAT WIHCH HE EXCLUSIVELY USES TO CLEAN WITH OMG I KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS EVE BUT I COULDNT RESIST:
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

https://mountmasami.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Art work Empty Re: Art work

Post  Princeton Hope Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:41 pm

..... Levi would be so pissed at the thought. But yeah this sounds cool. I keep meaning to draw but I still havent yet.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:58 am

R u kidding Levi's dream is for his cleaning supplies to become magical. Maybe he could kill the titans better on a flying broom stick. His one true love. 

Anyway I'm not finished and I probably won't finish it and its kinda shirt but here's a colored bertl 

I messed around with a few different brushes so that's why his face looks weird with his clothes,:

(He looks like he wet his pants damn it)
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:01 am

Dude its really cool and well done. Don't knock yourself done to his aperent accedent lol. I've always liked it when the sketchy lines are still in someones art work. It makes it feel, idk, it adds a sense of character I guess. I like this a lot
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:06 pm

So I feel like I'm gonna cry 

2010 (?):

2014 :

I even kept the same handwriting for old time sake. 

I'm still shit at drawing clothes. But I can see how much I've improved and idk I don't even want to strive down an art career anymore and idk ugh
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:52 pm

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! WOOOOWWWWWW

That just made my day. Wow

I remember looking threw my sketch books recently and seeing those. Ahhhhhhh good times.

And I don't want it as a career either anymore, but its a great hobby and an awesome skill. Especially with Masami stuff and trying to express things visually.

EDIT: And remember them. They were gonna be the elementals. They turned into their elements whenever they touched em. I remember having Jet? the fire guy in a doodle wanting to hit Jacob with a watter balloon reducing him to a puddle.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:57 pm

I just realized I forgot to draw his ear 

Anyway, yes I remember them. Uuuuggghhhh and there was...

Wait for it...

Lightness. 

Omfg hold on

Edit: IM GONNA PEE MY PANTS 

Lightness wtf tho:

Last edited by Maebh on Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:58 pm

He was their father right? Omg
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:00 pm

Hey do you wanna someday do a post in the creative freedom section and cassualy role play out our old stuff. Like the elementals. No exp obviously but just for shits and giggles.

EDIt: And I mean someday. Not today necessarily

Last edited by Princeton Hope on Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:00 pm

YES I JUST EDITED MY POST LOOK AT HIM LOOK AT THE FUCKER FJJCMFNFNJFD
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:02 pm

HOLY SHIT lIGHTNESS!!!! YUS OMG
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:06 pm

NEITHER OF US KNEW HOW TO DRAW HANDS SO I DREW A FUCKIN NUB WTF REMEMBER THEIR JANDS WERE LIKE FUCKIN BALLS LOKE YO
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:14 pm

Art work Image77
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:19 pm

My rebellious emo phase...

Art work Image78

(IM LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IM LAUGHING SO FUCKING HARD OMFG I HATE MY FRESHMAN SELF WTF IS WRONG WITH ME) 
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:20 am

Maebh wrote:
NO:

I literally laughed for about 3 minuets str8.

Lol I had a " Where black/ depressed" phase in middle school. I wanted someone to notice and wanna help me but it eventually just went away because nobody paid enough attention to notice. Either that or they didn't care. It was when I was pulling my hair and I felt ugly and stupid and was embarrassed everywhere I went because of it....

Middle school was a bitter sweet time. A lot of bad. A LOT of bad. But then quite a few good memories. But mostly bad.. lol

EDIT: And I know that picture was from freshmen year, but my phase was in middle school. Lol freshmen year was awkward.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:30 am

Freshman year was probably the worst year of my life ugh also sophomore year. Junior years got better cuz I started school at home and I discovered just how much of an introvert I am because public school people stress me out and I feel exhausted around them. 

Honestly though. *draws stick figure jumping into poorly drawn fire* man das deep as hell doe 

Btw, that was nelly the wind girl from the element thingy ugh the entire picture is funnier though because her legs are turning into air because of a gust of wind and that's the face she's making "no wind stop I'm aT SCOOLH"
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:16 pm

Yes I remember shes the wind girl. LIFE MUST SUCK for her. Fucking gust of wind and she just flys away like a feather. At least the others can where shoes, or stay dry, or the easiest of not touching fire.

But imagine if he touch a candle flame. His body would rapidly light of fire, well turn into fire, as if he was covered in gas.

And I bet you could guess the worst time of my life.. But pomegranate was the biggest turning point in my life. Every single aspect of my life improve Awdumb got me to smoke for a month or so. Hey was it intentional that you left while I was gone??????? Or a bad coincidence.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Uh idk prolly coincidence, mostly a desperate desicion after making the choice to go to linworth and hating everybody there and regretting it. Not that the school was bad, it was great and the teachers were nice, but everyone was a douchy 'hipster' wannabe, no one talked to me though that was mainly my fault, but the classes were fun. Ugh I just didn't like it there so I went to ecot cuz I hated everybody and I wanted alone time
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:54 pm

Yeah cuzyou just str8 up got up and vanished while I was gone and I came back like " Dude WTF?" But yeah I understand. You seem happier now then before though. I was never sure if you hated me or not when you vanished so I just sorta kept my distance. Out of curiosity. It has no impact on here and now. But did you hate me? Or mad with me at that time?

Whatever the answer it doesn't matter now. All our baggage has been safely packed into our dressers of life. Just curious.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:02 pm

Uh, I think it had more to do with hating myself, cuz I've done a lot of shit I don't forgive myself for and I've said a lot of mean things but I kept clinging to u cuz u were my only friend. I said stuff like "oh go ahead and leave me everyone does" which I've come to realize is pretty much boarder line emotionally manipulative and it was sucky. I kinda left, not only to help me learn in a better environment, but I needed to learn how to depend on myself and have some more self disapline so I guess that's it. 

But now I feel better about myself, I think, you know, I've grown and Idk I like myself more, physically and personality wise. So, I wouldn't go to say I hate myself anymore, I'm actually pretty adorable.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:34 pm

That is really nice to hear. Like thats really great. I'm really glad. I was always afraid you were upset being home alone and at us so like i said I kept my distance. I'm glad I started talking to you again.

Ughhhhhh Emoootions
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:51 pm

Mm, no it's fine. Honestly, I personally felt a little uncomfortable with the group anyway, not that they were bad people by any means. Like, for example, autumn and I, I didn't not like her, but our persinalities clashed a lot of the times and it was exhausting to be around her - but i still liked her, u know. And then Austin, he had that fuckin crush on me. I was gonna give him a chance but then he said "girls always wanna be with a man who's fit and not someone like me" which felt like a guilt trip and I was like nun uh I don't need this. so it was a little awkward around him...but I didn't not like him. 

Idk, I didn't really get along well with any one else, genie and I got along fine, but she didn't talk to me much, I didn't talk to her either, so I guess that flumped. I just didn't really feel like I belonged, and I accepted that. 

Idk, I guess is get a little lonely, but I prefer to talk to people online if I can. Lol, if I ever get into a relationship - aka my future polygamous awesome relationship where I'm the boss - I'll probably buy like 12 secret cottages scattered across the world, which they will most likely assume are my fuck pads and panic but I will never let them know where they are because I need time to myself. But let's be honest here. Who would I fuck in private when I have 2-8 men back at home. I have my life figured out. I'm gonna be a flourist. They will all buy flowers at the shop, but they'll buy them without me knowing or they'll make me make them without me knowing and I'll get home and recognize the flowers and punch their dicks. I know who I'm gonna be (watch it turn out really differently. Lol I'd probably be sent to an alternative universe with dragons and meet myself there and fall in love with myself cuz let's be honest here, all u need is ur self. Selfcest. Who's with me. No one) 

This got really out of hand I'm sorry 

Personally, I find this post to be a work of art, it's still relevant
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:15 pm

I can strongly appreciate the beauty of that post. And I suppose I can understand that. Some things are what they are. Can't change people. Well people can change but huh..

You know there are so many sayings that contradicted each other.! Like people will go and say, Oh you can't change people. Then there are people who are like, People can change! I mean I get it. You can't force someone to change if they don't want to. That there is the truth. But thats not the only example either.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:43 pm

I think it just depends on how opened minded they are and what exactly people want to change. People should never change for the sake of appealing to another person, you should change for yourself because u don't live for them, u live for yourself.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:29 pm

Yes. yes you do live for yourself. You are right. Anyway I wanna draw something. But I dont know what to draw. Or how to draw. I can't draw. I forgot how. It sucks.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum