Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!
Mount Masami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Debate - Princeton and Yuko

2 posters

Go down

The Great Debate - Princeton and Yuko Empty The Great Debate - Princeton and Yuko

Post  Princeton Hope Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:38 pm

OOC: Hey, this is the story of how the three team leaders meat each other. In the beginning, we arn't necessarily separated, and we may be trying to be part of the same team. Then this needs to explain how we brake apart and start bickering. Maybe we fight over who gets to be the leader so we are immature and walk away making our own teams??? Idk, please edit in a response of if you want to be a part of this admins, and when I get two yeses I'll post a actual RP and delete this message.

Paragraph Count: 7

Princeton Hope yanked off his wet and muddy sweatshirt. It was covered in filth and the extra coverage would no longer be necessary. He looked over onto the old mantras. Kazuki rested quietly. With the fox’s eyes shut Prince felt comfortable changing. He now tossed his shirt. The cold damp air made contact with his arms, all he had to cover his torso was a now dirty, white undershirt. Folding the earth cloths up, he placed them on the desk within the burrow. ‘Now it’s time to see if this stuff was really worth the effort.’

Prince giggled to himself as he lifted up the metal chain mail, the links clinking against each other. The item was purchased fairly, but the money was not fairly earned. A total of 1000 little coin pieces, stolen with the help of Kazuki’s magic, paid for the merchandize he held. It really wasn’t a fair way to get it, but at least he stole from monsters to begin with. And he needed the protection if he was going to have to live here. He had only been here fore about 26 hours, and he had already been forced to escape 4 different beasts on this blasted mountain, so the moral problems with thievery really escaped Prince’s mind.

He now laid the chain mail in front of him. He strip his jeans off of him, now he stood in his plaid boxers and a white undershirt. The metal links were cold against his bear flesh, but he refused to were his thick, and damp, clothing underneath that already thick suit of armor. While it may be a bit chilled, Masami was by no means a “cool” place to hang out.

The armor wrapped itself around him, making Princeton feel almost tough. He reached down, the links moved in a way he wasn’t used to as he bent down. He grabbed hold of the Katar, the weapon tightly griped in his hand. He looked over, a dusty cracked mirror sat in the corner of the room. He stood in front of it, his hair was to much in his face, he looked like he was trying to look off a “prince charming” type of flowing hair look. He listened as the sleeping fox sneezed in the corner. On the cabinet beside him, lied a few strips of cloth, an d a black one caught his eye. ‘I’m sure Kazoo wouldn’t mind if I just barrowed one of his head bands.’ Princeton thought as he snuck the black cloth off of the stand, being sure the fluffy creature wouldn’t awake.

Princeton lifted his hair with one hand, and tied the headband with the other. ‘So much better.’ thought Princeton, his hair was now pushed up in a stylish way. On top of that, it allowed him to see clearly and keep his hair contained as he swung the dagger like weapon around through the air for fun. The boy, with no true experience with the weapon, thrust it into the wall. The soft dirt wall crumbled as a loud banging noise echoed through his blade. “What the!?” Kazuki thrust his head up at the alarming sound, “Princeton? What are you doing!?”

Princeton let out a giggle as he yanked his blade out of the wall of the fox’s home. “Oh nothing, just goofing around with my new junk.” He gave a smile to the young fox, “So you got a good rest it seems.”

“Yeah it was pretty good, but still, please don’t just stab my house anymore. I really don’t want the entire place to come falling on top of us. If you really want to practice, I know were we can go.” Kazoo jumped off of the bed and ran towards Princeton, his tail wagged around innocently.

“Wait really?? What are we waiting for???” Princeton laughed as he grabbed his backpack off of the counter, “Come on, lead the way!” Princeton was excited to learn how to wield this new weapon, almost so much so that it made him completely forget how much he truly missed his home and felt bad for his dad. “Alight, next stop,The Demon Trees!” Kazoo shouted in his loudest voice, the sound echoing through the tunnel that led outside.

Last edited by Princeton Hope on Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Great Debate - Princeton and Yuko Empty Re: The Great Debate - Princeton and Yuko

Post  Maebh Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Paragraph Count: 6
OOC: Hello!!!!

Daichi let the tips of his hoof skim across the soft dirt ground. The dirt was very much like a manure, soft to the touch and dark to the eyes. His hoof left a barely dug up trail behind him. His wings flapped slowly but they couldn’t extend out comfortably like he would in the air cause he had to dodge for trees and angry demons that crossed it’s path. Daichi would normally fly in the air, but he wanted Yuko to get a taste of what it was like to live in Mount Masami. Demon trees was one of the only places filled with thousands beyond thousands of demons just waiting to kill you. In every direction, you could hear breathing, clicking, roaring, growling, and footsteps from only inches away from you. Yuko sat on Daichi’s back and every time she heard a noise, she tugged on his armored reigns a little more.

“You ever take these off?” She said as she lifted the armored reigns to her eye level. He also wore plating around his chest and around his nose. “They look uncomfortable after a while.” “Not really, I got to keep myself protected. And you should too, so when we get to Norm’s forge, you’ve got to pick out some armor to wear.” He said. He couldn’t look back or even tilt his head slightly back to help her listen. He was too concentrated on making sure they got out of Demon Trees without getting into a fight. The trees zoomed past the girls face and she could hear the whispers of demons disappear behind her ears.

“How can I afford the money for armor?” She said. She leaned her body closer to his neck and rested her head on his neck for a while. She spoke into his ears and tried to get closer to him so she could here what Daichi was saying. “I have 1000 coins, so don’t worry. I do my job by helping a few critters out when a demon is attacking them. They always pay me back. Some of the other money is saved from my family, but I have a feeling they’re not coming back.” He stated. The horse was strong hearted and didn’t attach himself to emotion. His voice was deep and intimidating, but Yuko had already gotten use to it.

Daichi stomped his foot onto the ground and made a rough landing trying to stop. There was a large ox demon standing in front of Daichi. Yuko was scared and assumed Daichi was going to kill the guy alone, so Yuko started to slip off the large horse. “Stay on. This will be really quick.” Yuko looked at the horses piercing green eyes and nodded. She used her arms and pushed her half way off body back onto the horses back. She wasn’t ready to be tossed around on a large winged horse while he beat up the ox demon. Within seconds, Daichi had already knocked the demon onto the ground, dead. “I told you it would be quick. This forest isn’t filled with nothing but easy to kill demons. You, with no experience, could die in here easily, but with a little practice, you can do fine.”

Daichi walked over to the dead demon and undid the demon’s armor. “Put this on. It’s too big for you and its very weak, but you’ll make it until Norm’s shop.” He said. He let Yuko slip off and he covered her body to hide her away from demons. He tried to look more intimidating than usual to help scare off demons that have already found them.

“Would you hurry up? I can’t stand here all day!” “I’m trying!” She tossed on the extremely loose armor and pulled herself back onto the bare back horse. He had armor but no saddle, which made sense since no one ever planned to ride him. Yuko was always used to riding a horse with a saddle, she had never been used to riding one without let alone riding one with large wings. Daichi decided to not fly again for some reason, he walked, but very slowly. Yuko checked his wings to see if they were hurt but not a scratch in site. “Hey why are you walking so slow?” Said Yuko. “No reason. Just felt like having a nice walk should be nice.” “Oh, ok.” Yuko and Daichi were only half way through the forest at this point, they didn’t plan on making any encounters, but they didn’t mind an easy battle on the way.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

https://mountmasami.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Great Debate - Princeton and Yuko Empty Re: The Great Debate - Princeton and Yuko

Post  Princeton Hope Sun May 01, 2011 2:04 pm

OOC: Yeah, my muse is shot, wanted to give you SOMETHING to respond to though, so here you go.

Paragraph Count: 4

The tunnels were dark and damp. The greenish crystals on the wall glowed brightly, Princeton stared with amazement. “So, witch way do we go to get to these Demon Trees you were talking about Kazoo?” Princeton asked. “Oh, don’t worry, the tunnels will let us know.” Just then the side of the wall began to glow brightly with crystals. Like a climbing wall, the crystals were placed perfectly to be able to be climbed. “Just like that.” Kazuki hopped from crystal to crystal before disappearing into the hole within the ceiling above.

Princeton grabbed hold of the crystal. He yanked himself up, slowly making it upwards. Above the tunnel they stood looking at a floating piece of rock, it was the only thing in this large vertical tunnel. “Hop on.” Kazoo said. Princeton tossed himself over to the floating mass. High above them a light began to grow more visible as the rock floated into the sky like an elevator. “What the?” Princeton asked in amazement. Kazoo simply laughed at Princeton’s dumbstruck look.

The elevator took them up into a hidden entrance, shrouded by bushes. As the climbed out of the bushes, Princeton saw the landscape dotted with little houses. Small critters hopped inside of the houses as they realized his existence. “Right over there."" The fox lead him, a wall of dark and spooky trees lied ahead. Princeton walked through the scary looking trees, clutching his weapon nervously. “Are you sure this was a good idea??” Princeton’s voice sounded worried, the sounds of many creatures filed his ears.

“Oh don’t be a wimp! You’re fine Prince, you could take any one of these monsters down EASY.” Just as he said that, a large creature slithered out of a tree in front of them. It plopped onto the ground, it hissed its tongue at the boys. Princeton swung his blade at the snake looking thing, the snake avoiding it entirely. Now, the creature began to make its self look larger, stretching its body in the air about to lunge. It grew larger, its teeth became exposed . Princeton and Kazoo stood motionless at the beast.

Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sun May 01, 2011 6:14 pm

OOC: It's ok. It gave me something to write about. This does go a little fast, but there was honestly no point to just walking around with Daichi all day.

Yuko couldn’t stop listening to the evil sounds around her. She would shrivel up in her large weak armor that would soon be replaced. Her hair would fly off her shoulders as a demon would whisper into her ears. Her skin would quickly shiver with goose bumps while she was shriveling. Her ears could hear their hateful growls which scared her. She felt helpless and wished Rikuto was there to help her. Her eyes opened in realization. Rikuto was never actually there to protect me. He couldn’t even save me from falling into the river. She thought. Her heart sank for a moment as her eyes fell from surprised to barely open as she thought about back home. I could be home right now and not having to worry about staying alive here in Masami. The thoughts of her dad and her mom flashed inside her mind uncontrollably and the thoughts of her brother were just heart breaking. But Daichi said there’s no way back, I have got to stop thinking about this.

Yuko tried to straighten her back while still depressed but she pushed the heart breaking thoughts out of her mind. She knew that her family is probably worrying mad about her and Rikuto is probably crying over the river, but she had to forget it all or it could distract her from something serious. The slow motions she was absorbing from Daichi’s slow steps was scarring her as she was constantly looking around her to check for demons. Her eyes would sometimes blur while she thought of a clear picture of her family, but she had to push it out. This was all going too fast for her, but she could die if she didn’t forget.

“How long is it till we get out of here?” Yuko said as she bent down to speak into Daichi’s ear. Her lips were pale and dry as she spoke with a voice that was as shaky as a glass vase on a wobbly table. Yuko lifted her head up as she waited for Daichi’s response. She was sometimes distracted by the trees beside her so she would extend her arms out long to touch the bark of the nearly black trees. “Don’t touch them” he shouted as he slightly looked back. “And we’ll be there in a few hours. Once we get out of here, I’m flying, It’s a lot of work to fly in these trees” His head leaned forward once again as he kept a close look towards the air in front of him.

A loud screech filled the air and echoed off the trees that surrounded the two lone travelers. Daichi’s ears twitched and Yuko’s heart fell flat as she lost hope in everything. Daichi noticed her fearful scent and he tried to calm her. “It’s ok, it’s just a Tsurutsuru. They are strong and can kill in an instant, but they also can die in an instant.” Yuko’s heart regained life as she breathed easily in the cold damp air that smelled like blood. Daichi gained extreme attention when he heard another strange screech from the Tsurutsuru. His feet began to pick up speed and then soon began to flap his gorgeous wings against the cold air, lifting both Yuko and Daichi up into the air.

“Wha-at are you hurrying for?” Yuko yelled as she leaned back from gravity and tried to hold herself up by hanging herself on Daichi’s reins. The air flapped inside Yuko’s cheeks and made her mouth cotton dry. When Daichi became parallel to the ground, he looked at a birds eye view to watch the trees. Yuko couldn’t help but notice the unnatural rumbling of the trees. “The Tsurutsuru has found something to kill” Daichi fell straight towards the center of the moving trees. When the trees cleared, Yuko noticed a large snake demon which she figured was the Tsurutsuru and a young boy her age companied with a small fox.

“Hold on!” Daichi shouted as he narrowed in on the weak but powerful snake demon. It only took a simple head but from Daichi to knock the thing down before Daichi could beat the living shit out of him. His hooves were hard as a rock and Yuko has never noticed how chipped up they were. When Daichi stood up, Yuko was flung off the horse and she watched him ready to attack. Daichi stomped on the bruised snake and finally killed the snake. When things settled down, she couldn’t help but notice the boy and the fox. She stood up and looked at her now torn up jeans. She sighed in disappointment but she quickly got over it. She wiped the hair out of her face with her dirty hand, leaving a dark dirt mark on her forehead. “Hi! I’m Yuko!” She said happily.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Mon May 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Paragraph Count: 3

Princeton closed his eyes; he knew this could be the end. The snake lunged towards him; a large black mass appeared in front of them. Suddenly it was over, the danger was destroyed. Princeton stared in amazement as the large horse stood in front of him. His eyes widened as he noticed the large black feathered wings jetting out of the creature’s sides. ‘What just happened?Princeton thought, still being baffled by the horse’s display of strength.

Princeton blinked, trying to regain his thoughts. It was a human standing in front of him. She had pink hair, and spoke with a friendly voice. She wore a light armor that provided minimal protection. She smeared dirt on her forehead before saying hello to the blond haired boy. “Umm hi…” Princeton stuttered. Princeton began to realize what had happened. Still dazed the boy continued to speak. “My name’s Princeton, and uh, this is Kazuki.” Kazuki spun around the girl, his tail wagging. “Hi there! You’re a human, just like Prince, right?”

“Yes, she is Kazoo. Honestly I didn’t think there were any other humans on Masami. How long have you…” Princeton was interrupted by the sound of the large black Pegasus’s voice. “It is not safe just to stand around here without training, and clearly you have none. You two may talk later, for now we must keep moving.” Princeton nodded his head. The creature was slightly intimidating, standing high above Princeton’s head. The beast began to walk off, Princeton not sure weather he was meant to follow him or not. Princeton jogged behind the beast before stuttering his gratitude. “Hey, thanks for saving us back there. I don’t know what we would’ve done if it weren’t for you two.”
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Mon May 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Yuko used her strong arms to pull herself onto Daichi’s back. To make things move faster, Daichi used his nose to push her up onto his tall back. She thumped on as usual and snuggled herself into place. Daichi looked like he didn’t seem to care much about the young boy and the fox. Yuko tried to mimic Daichi as she tried not to look back at them walking awkwardly behind them to show that she could care less. But the problem was, was that she did care and did want to look back at them. It’s been a few hours since she arrived in Masami and this was the only human she had seen and she was more than excited to share this new world with someone.

Yuko couldn’t handle the patience as she struggled to turn herself around on Daichi so she was riding him backwards. She looped the reins around her stomach, pretending they were like seat belts. She looked at the boys face and she smiled. “To answer your question, I’ve been hot since the day I was born.” She giggled a bit until the joke seemed to not humor her anymore, even though it still did on the inside. “No, but seriously, I’ve been here for only a few hours. I just got sucked into a river,” She couldn’t explain her story anymore other than making a raspberry sound effect symbolizing her arrival in Masami. “and I just appeared here”.

Her giggles revealed again. Princeton’s company only made her happy that she had someone to talk to. “And your welcome we saved you. Well, it was all Daichi’s help, but I was a subject, so I count for something too, right?” Yuko still hadn’t noticed the dirt stain on her forehead so she looked pretty ridiculous talking all natural with an embarrassing smudge on her. Her eyes scanned down from Princeton onto the little fox beside him. “Oh my god! It’s just so adorable!”

Yuko was quickly interrupted by Daichi as he spoke quickly. “Turn around Yuko, we need to hurry, we’re almost out of here.” Yuko nodded and before she turned around, she reached her arm out long to offer Princeton a ride on Daichi. She could have waited forever for his response to get on, but Daichi was getting impatient while he glared at the two teenagers. Yuko looked back at the bright green eyes Daichi was flashing and Yuko quickly looked back and started waving her hand around to tell Princeton to hurry. “And bring your cute fox with you!”
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Wed May 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Princeton sprinted forward. He shouted at Kazuki to hurry up behind him. He grabbed hold of Yuko’s hand. He hopped onto the horse; Yuko’s soft hand pulled him up. He felt a sudden jerk as the horse adjusted to his weight. Yuko’s hair flew in the wind as she flipped her way to facing forward. Princeton reached his hand out to Kazoo, not yet used to being on the horse.

The orange fox hopped into the air. Princeton grabbed hold of the young fox, and yanked him into his lap. Princeton felt warmth from all angles, Yuko was in front of him, Kazoo was on his lap and Daichi was beneath him. Daichi gave a sudden jerk forward, it made Princeton feel unstable. He began to fall backwards off of the horse; the only thing to grab onto was Yuko in front of him.

On instinct, his hand flew forward. It attached itself onto her pink hair, it was quickly yanked backwards. Princeton could feel her pain through her hair, wincing as he realized what he had done. He heard cries come from different directions. Kazoo hollered out as he attached his teeth onto the girls I “heart” New York shirt. A small rip formed in her shirt.

Daichi quickly jumped up wards, knocking the two boys forward and onto Yuko. His body pressed up against hers uncomfortably. Princeton’s cheeks turned as hot as flames after the entire event. He quickly backed off, and while they gave out complaints Daichi gave out a laugh. “Sorry guys.” He spoke in a deep voice. “A slightly bigger load then I is used to.” Princeton noticed something odd about his facial expression. It looked almost like he did that entire display on purpose. Well, if Daichi was trying to ruin his first impression, then the Pegasus had succeeded.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Wed May 11, 2011 4:16 pm

Yuko’s eyes formed a flat line and her eyebrows angled inwards. Her body tilted around to slightly face Princeton. “Excuse me..” She left her statement open for a while. “Did you have to pull my hair?!” She screamed at him. Her body turned back around to face the front again. Her scalp was sore and itchy. Every few seconds she’d itch her sore scalp then massage it to release the pain. She couldn’t help but notice that her hair was all nodded up from the bad falls she has endured from the short amount of time she had been there.

“If you’re wondering where we are going, we are heading to one of Daichi’s friends I think….” Her words trailed off for Daichi to fill them in. Her right hand was motioning nervously around her face as if there was an annoying fly beside her eye lashed and above her cheek. Her voice was a bit shaky out of nervousness as well. She tried to act more calm but it was hard for her. “Yea, and I’m supposed to get stuff to protect me, kind of like you!”

She looked down behind her to see Princeton’s knee that was just behind her own. His legs were all armored up. She almost wanted to put her hand on his leg, to feel the armor of course, but she thought that that would be rude to do. Yuko thought he looked a bit ridiculous but she didn’t tell him. She smiled at his face and looked back around. “Actually, it looks like Prince here has already paid him a visit. This is one of his popular armors he makes. I think you should get it as well, Yuko.” He said to her. She giggled uncomfortably and massaged her sore head again.

Daichi’s wings began to flap around the crowded trees. His legs picked up pace but they only needed a few steps before he was launched into the air. “Just though I’d make things quicker.” He shouted. The naked trees eventually dispersed from everyone’s eye sight as they made it to clear sky. Yuko saw that there was plenty more mountain to cover before they reached the bottom. “Hold tight!” Daichi yelled as he began to pick up speed.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Thu May 12, 2011 3:40 pm

Princeton felt the horse pick up speed. He felt unsteady; this horse was about to do something that Princeton had yet to figure out. The black Pegasus takes his two long wings and extends them out to his sides. He gallops down the forest floor, making it his runway as he begins to flap his wings. Princeton had figured it out, Daichi was about to fly!

“Uhh wait hold on.” Princeton stuttered as the horse began to lift upward. “Umm are you sure this is such a good-” The horse leaped into the air. Princeton shouted the word “idea” as the Pegasus began to soar through the blue sky. The trees turned small below him. Princeton was terrified, on instinct he grabbed hold of the only thing there, and witch was Yuko. He wrapped his arms firmly around the girl’s waist, hoping with all of his heart that he wouldn’t fall.

His tightly closed eyes slowly opened. The cool wind blue through their hair, Yuko’s soft pink hair blew all over Princeton’s face. The fox Kazuki was sitting snuggly in between the two humans and gave out a cheer in amazement. “Oh wow! We are actually flying! Princeton can you believe it!? We’re actually flying!!” The fox shouted out to him, placing his front two paws on his chest.

“I know Kazoo; I’m just as freaked as you are.” He tilted his head over, to get a glimpse of the ground below. The moment he saw the tall tree tops below them he shut his eyes and squeezed Yuko tightly. He wasn’t usually afraid of heights, but riding on Daichi there wasn’t even a saddle. He could fall off at any moment and be sent to the painful death below.

Kazuki giggled as he became squished in between Princeton and Yuko. His snickers made Princeton’s cheeks turn red as a stop sine as he realized the position he forced himself into. He gave out a nervous laugh as he released his grip from her. The horse had seemed to have gotten a bit more stable, so he was able to manage without her.

Knowing that embarrassing commentary was soon to follow Princeton quickly tried to change the subject. “Hey look!” He stuttered nervously, “Those trees up the mountain, they are completely pink! They look so cool up against those normal trees.” They were covered with elegant pink petals that seemed to consume the treetops. He had to turn his head backwards in order to get a good view of them, but it was well worth it. Just seeing the blossoms made Princeton think he smelled flowers.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Thu May 12, 2011 8:41 pm

Paragraph Count: 5

Yuko shriveled up on the horse as Daichi rode high into the sky. This was only her second time being in the air with him. The wind would violently crash on Yuko’s face, but Princeton’s face was protected by her own. Yuko couldn’t help but notice Princeton’s arms around her waste. His sense of using her as protection brought a hidden smile on her face that she refused to show Princeton. Once his arms loosened grip, she felt a sense of rejection in her, but she tried to block it out. Princeton was just another teenage boy that she happened to meet here on Masami, nothing more.

Yuko heard Prince ramble on about the pink trees. Yuko thought they were lovely as well and remembered brushing through there fairly quickly before they entered Demon trees. Her favorite part in there was the long brown bridge that they quickly crossed. She wished she had begged Daichi to slow down a bit to embrace the beauty of the bridge, but the Pegasus was too intimidating to ask to slow down. Instead, she agreed to speed through the short but beautiful Cherry Forest.

Yuko couldn’t help but notice the Demon Tree’s trees rampaging as an angry demon crashed it’s body against it to show power or simply just to scare other. Yuko thought they looked pretty ridiculous by trying to act all tough when, coming right out of Daichi’s mouth, she knew they were a weak as a twig. Memories of her past family seemed to vanish as the beautiful and curious sights of Mount Masami filled her brain and removed the old thoughts.

Daichi stayed at a nice and even horizontal pace. He sometime’s wanted to tilt a bit to freak everyone out, but Yuko soon got used to it, so he stopped trying. The mountain seemed extremely large even from a high birds eye view. There was clearly more horizontal tracks to cross before Daichi could plummet back to the ground. He never seemed to look tired even though he had to use his powerful wings to continue flapping in the air, though, he never really showed much emotion from what Yuko could sense when she arrived.

Her mind couldn’t stop thinking about how silent she has been. Ever since Daichi had flown into the air, she hasn’t said a word though Prince has been trying to talk every once and a while. She never responded to anything he said. She coughed uncomfortably to break the silence as she began to speak. “So, Princeton, how’d you get stuck here?” She said in an awkwardly loud voice. She expected the wind to block her vocals out, but the wind stopped whistling just as she spoke.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Fri May 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Paragraph Count: 3

Princeton’s hair blew in the sky’s great winds. He had managed to gain his balance on Daichi by now, and had long ago released his grip on Yuko’s waist. She asked a question, it sparked the mysterious memories. How any of it was possible, Princeton had yet to figure out. “Well, I was exploring some ruins with my dad. We heard about a mysterious ancient tomb inside of a cave in the Appellation Mountain.” Daichi shifted his body slightly to change direction, making Prince pause a moment and grab hold of Yuko's waist with caution.

His hands slid off of her again and his eyes met with hers. There was a short moment of silence before Princeton continued. “Umm...Anyway, this alter was in the cave. It was very old, and had some ancient righting on it. I couldn’t tell for sure, but I could pretty much relate the letters to English well. It said the word ‘Masami’, and after I read it aloud I was then consumed by this green light, and BAM!Princeton made his hands into a firework type of motion. “I was dropped here in Masami.”

“And then you met me!!” Kazuki said with a cocky giggle. They had been flying steady for a few minutes now, and they seemed to be making their way to their destination. Princeton figured that they would probably be there within a few minutes. “So, how did you end up here Yuko? Did you find some ruins o something too?” The boy spoke as he pushed the flowing pink locks of hair out of his face.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sat May 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Yuko giggled a little bit before she went ahead to answer his question. “Well, I’m not sure exactly." Her eyes looked down at the beautifully carved armor that surrounded Daichi’s reigns. They felt good to touch on Yuko’s bare hands while they were flying in the air. “I was camping with my boyfriend because I ran away from home. She paused a moment to remember the face of Rikuto. Her heart sank in the thought of him. “I went to clean my face by a river and then the water turned a greenish color. Arms made of water took hold of me and pulled me in. Just before I was completely under, Rikuto came out from the trees to try and save me but I only got a glimpse of him. I was gone before he could help. She all of a sudden felt lonely when thinking about Rikuto. He was always close to her but he never really protected her from serious danger. He couldn’t even save her from being sucked into the river.

Daichi puffed at the girl talking. It was almost like he was laughing at her being dramatic. “Anyway, so I washed up on a river and I found all my clothes were folded and dried. Soon after, I found Daichi. He folded my clothes for me” She said with a smile. Her face revealed that she was alright, but deep inside, she was broken. She really did love Rikuto and he did care for her. She sighed at the continuous thoughts about him and the never ending memories they had together. She then soon worried about soon relationships with Rikuto. She wanted nothing but for Rikuto to be happy and she was willing to give him up if that means letting someone else date him, but what if she could eventually find her way back? She wouldn’t want to see him in someone else’s arms after she had missed him for so long. Maybe she wouldn’t end up missing him that much after all.

The wind around her soon got warmer as they were continuing to fly. She shook her head from her heart breaking memories and tried to change the subject. “How long till we get there?” She shouted to Daichi. The wind, although now warm, was still loud so she feared Daichi couldn’t hear her. Her voice scratched her throat as she pierced through the wind. She leaned back a bit before him answer and accidentally bumped into Princeton’s head. She turned around quickly with a guilty face smothering her. “Oh! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to!” She yelled out loud. “Are you ok?”

“We should be there in a couple minutes. We covered enough ground when flying through Demon trees. It won’t take long, just hang in there” Daichi yelled back at Yuko. She confirmed his reply with a firm nod and turned her head around to Princeton to see what else they could possibly talk about. She thought for a while about topics but she didn’t really know anything about his personal life. This is a new world with a new start so it’s not like past problems matter anymore, but people they miss could be heart breaking like Rikuto.

“Anyone you miss back at home, Prince?”
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down