Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!
Mount Masami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jax Opus- Apostle of Peace.

2 posters

Go down

Jax Opus- Apostle of Peace. Empty Jax Opus- Apostle of Peace.

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 5:17 am

Name: Jax Opus, aka Jax.
Ethnicity: Eastern/Oriental
Height: Approx. 5'10
Weight: Approx. 160 pound.
Hair: Bald.
Eyes: A deep green.

Jax Opus- Apostle of Peace. Apostle_of_Peace

Description:

Physical:

Standing at an unimpressive height, Jax prefers to wear loose robes over armor. His feet are usually covered with a cloth, wrapped in twine around his ankle. Around his legs, the same twine holds the pants of his legs at his ankles with a strap of leather keeping them against his shins and thighs up to his knee, where the pants hang in a parachute style. Around his waist, a simple sash holds his shirt and pants in place. Draped over his shoulders, a white robe symbolizes the stature he once had in his monastery, and bares the color of non violence, showing any who could see him that he was not here to fight, but for those of you who think him to surrender his ways, be warned. The sleeves around his arm comes from the robe, thus taking it off leaves him with out a hood, or sleeves, and leaving him in a simple armless tunic, leaving his limbs free to move.

In matter of defense, Jax is trained to subdue with his fists, and absolutely refuses to pick up a weapon. His blows meant to disable, not to harm. Though, the obligation to mend what it broken takes precedence over his own well being, as leaving something to suffer by his hands, be it mentally or physically, it must be fixed, no matter the cost to him.

Personality:

Carrying an air around him, Jax seems like he is a wise man of peace. While he is of peace, he is the first to tell you that he still has much to learn. He is quick to smile, and quicker to forgive those that wrong him. He counts bad experiences as life experiences, and keep a positive outlook on the future. One for infinite patients, he finds pleasure in simple pass times, such as puzzles, or pleasant conversations. An apostle of peace, Jax prefers to solves issues nonviolently, sharing what little he has with the world around him, and accept the rejection of people who do not feel the same way. He prefers to solve conflicts with non-violence, talking out matters of war, rather then raising his fists to fight. If worse comes to worse, Jax prefers to flee instead of fight. When he breaks his oaths of peace, a small barbed triangle would be placed to his palm, and then slapped against a part of his body. The resounding mark is a scar left on his body in memory of the oath he had broken, and to learn his lesson.

Origin:

With a rather humble beginning, Jax's father Jericho, an English tourist, met his mother, Mai, in a small village in the mountain villages of the Eastern regions, near the area of a giant wall, meant to keep out invading forces long ago. The two met on his journey to a near by monastery, where it was said the monks held the secrets to a longer life, and a stronger body. Distracted from his journey momentarily, Jericho found himself spending much time with the younger flower maiden, or so he called her. At one point, he even considered starting a family there, amongst the peaceful air of the mountain. It was only a short time after he actually went to the monastery to find what he had originally come for.

Presented eagerly with the teachings that had been passed down through countless generations, the Englishman was outraged by what he found. Simple meditation, said to prolong the happy thoughts of a man, and thus improve his life. Expecting some sort of fountain of youth or miracle herb, he broke a priceless urn in a fit of rage, convinced that the monks were hiding the real secrets to their techniques behind this show. Usually ones for the peace, the monk requested that the man leave their mountain, and not return while there is still such anger in his heart. Not before breaking more material, and the heart of a woman, did Jericho leave the mountain, never to return.

Nine months later, Jax Opus would be born.

His mother, heart broken over the man that left her forever ago, would not place blame on the son, and fought to keep him well and happy. From her native tongue, Jax, meaning eternal, and Opus, meaning peace. Like his father, however, the monks of the mountain sensed a great anger within him, and at a young age, the boy showed signs of a violent and tempest nature. Often alone, the boy made few friends upon his growing, loving only his mother, who showed affection for him, despite the hardships caused within the village by Jax. Despite her best efforts, however, Jax continued to cause trouble. Disciplinary action seemed to have little effect, and even the once warm and loving maiden began to become worn over time.

As the boy grew, he would find himself become physically involved, often starting fights with other boys, and keeping himself in heightened physical state. Remaining friendless, the boy sought comfort from no one, and soon found himself outcast by the village. Though he had no more love for his mother, his mother continued to love him, and show her love for him, despite the age, and the coming sickness that often came to the elderly, she would continue to stand by her sons side, and defend him against the village.

As the years moved on, the dark, brooding child turned into a tyrant, often taking as he would see fit, and bullying those that would not bend to his will. His mother, however, did not much move from the house, having over worked herself to keep food on the table for two, despite the lack of effort on Jax's part. Unknown to the boy, she would slip away to the monastery on her eveing night, making a final plea to the monks that be there. "Please." She rasped through dried, cracked lips, "Please, show my boy the path..Do for him what I never could.." It was not long before Mai's spirit left the world. Under normal circumstances, the monks could not have followed the request, but as this woman had sacrificed her entire being to the well fare of her undeserving son, they found themselves with little options but to full fill her work, and force Jax to become a monk.

There was little struggle, and Jax would find himself locked in a room in the monastery. Consumed by anger, the man child unleashed his fury upon the doors and wall, demanding his freedom. It was one week before the room would fall silent, and he would be addressed by one of the monks. The following years where difficult for the boy. He would find himself stuck in the lessons, despite his best efforts, and though the monks where said to have infinit patients, tensions ran high in the halls. Through sheer determination, and the words on an elder, the boy would slowly begin to conform to the teaching of the ways of the monks. Slowly, ever so slowly, the boy with the heart of rage would begin to see what his anger had done, and eventually, the pain he had caused his mother.

Falling into a bout of depression, the man boy lost his way for the first time in his life, and would listen to no words of comfort, until one night, his meditation brought a vision from the depths of his mind. The smiling face of a woman, the warmth of her love, and the fierce determination to keep him happy. For the first time in his life, Jax would find his calling. From that day forward, Jax pursued the love of peace he would learn to respect of his mother, and the selfless sacrifice that came with it. It was in the coming years, that demon boy known as Jax, would die, and from his ashes, a saint would rise.

It was nearly five years after his mothers death, that Jax would begin to find peace, within himself. Once he felt he could find peace within himself, he could begin to find peace in the world. It was deep within meditation, the night before his departure, he would find himself stumbling onto a new plane of existence. Finding himself unable to recall to the monastery, the man would turn his dark green eyes upon the haze of the mountain that stood before him, and begin on his journey, into a land he knew nothing about, but with only one thing in mind: he would spread the word of peace. To this world, and the next.

Stats:
Lv. 1

SP: 10/10

Atk: 1
Def: 3
Health:3
Mg: 3

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it is a bit long...I just wanted to be thorough with my character, who he was, why he was the way he was, and what people can expect from him. I hope the back ground is not too cliche, as it seemed right for such hardships to have occurred to a man so driven, in order for him to be who I would like him to be.

As far as teams go, I would like to not be apart of any team in particular, as my character would believe that his message would not belong to a single group alone, but to the world as a whole. If that is not acceptable, I will attempt to find a way to justify it in my characters mind.

Look forward to RPing with you guys!

Last edited by Jax Opus on Fri May 20, 2011 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Re-arranging stats.)

Back to top Go down

Jax Opus- Apostle of Peace. Empty Re: Jax Opus- Apostle of Peace.

Post  Princeton Hope Fri May 20, 2011 3:48 pm

being long is cool dude, its fine, I gotta read it real quick. As far as a team, I'm sorry but we kinda need teammates and we aren't really prepared for any natural people. I'd like to say welcome to Masami, and Team Hope would be very happy to take you. Your character looks like they could fit in.

As for comments on the actual righting, it will come in like 10 mins when I get done reading, just the other admins are gonna be on REALY soon and I wanted to be first! xP
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Fri May 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Haha, you can't call dibs Prince! He has a choice of his own xP

But seriously, we do need the members. Maybe when the site gets more popular, you could write a Discovery Adventure later in your character's story about how you decided to leave on your own to become a loner. But for now, just take a few glances at all the teams and see which you'd like the best. I'd like to point out, team Yukoalaki and Hope have been running kind of slow lately so keep that in consideration, but don't let that stop you by any means.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

https://mountmasami.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Fri May 20, 2011 4:08 pm

Haha, but his dude is ALL about peace! A team called "Hope" sounds like the best option. xP Naw but seriously, its fine, join any team you wish, we all need it. And remember, the floating mountain is rather large, even if your home is with a team, you dont HAVE to be very connected to them, but I'm afraid you gotta join one of us.
---

Now onto the actual Join App. It was fantastic. A TON of details and a GREAT story line. I would say, no matter whose team you join, you should be rewarded a couple extra exp for the length of the app. xP

There was ONE problem I saw though, you never, not once, included an age. I got an approx, but if you are going to give all of those other deets then a number wont be that hard to add.

Once again, I see no major problems, and Team Hope would definitely be glad to have you, but feel free to decide on any of our teams. Be sure to check the topics, and possibly the admins story, so you can chose a team that could fit your personality best! Then once we get a response from you then you can post your first Join RP post and the respective admin can Reply.

Welcome to Mount Masami!!! ^^

PS~ How did you find us if you don't mind me asking???? Helps us with our ideas for advertising.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 5:44 pm

To be completely honest, I have no team preference. I would like to be on an active team, what ever that mean, with some one that can deal with a character that prefers to have little to no violence present. I would ask the teams to consider that carefully, because Jax is a man that will attempt to keep violent things to a peaceful sound, including physical, verbal, and pretty much any other kind of fighting you can think of. That being said, IF there is a team that can withstand such a rather annoying goody-goody, then please let me know. =D

As for his age, I didn't go into great detail because I wanted to add a bit of mysticism to the monk known as Jax Opus, though I suppose it would count toward appearances to eh? He would probably look some where in his 20's. Early 30's at the very most.

As far as where I am from, I found this site advertised on ZAE, but I won't be saying who I am on there. =3

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Fri May 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Haha! Love Zoids SOOO Much!

I WILL know who you are EVENTUAL! ^^ I promise!!!
Well, I will discuss it, but I would like to have you. I do think it would be very fun to watch for you to be on my team. We typically arn't "violent" but it is necessary. BUT Kazuki, our Kitsune mascot, is a bit young, and a handful, and little bickering and arguments typically happen. I wouldn't mind having those fun moments with you being annoying, I feel you'd be a good addition, but I will discuss it with the others and will get back to you.

If you'd like, you may begin making your first join RP were you first find your way into Masami, and the response will be from the admin decided.

Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 5:52 pm

HA! I knew it!

Alright, let me think...

Hmmmmmm? Can YOU guess who is who?

And I intro'd you to Zoids, my young, young friend. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 5:56 pm

It is it all the same to you, I would rather wait and see the results, then I will begin the RP. No real reason as to why, just seems more appropriate that way. That, and I don't want to scare off the admins by the length of my post. >=3.

Kidding.

But I do have to work on getting a avatar or signature or something. My posts feel naked.

And if you mean to say YOU intro'd ME, you must be mistaken, as the one to introduce me has disappeared long, long ago.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Fri May 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Team Yukoalaki is all about peace. Our mascot, Daichi, his job is to help purify the land while his family is away. Our team members help with that. We do sometimes fight off very weak demons that are harming little critters, but we help with other things as well. There are critters that help us with food and stuff because we help keep the world at peace. I think Yukoalaki would fit your character very well (Mainly because I think your character would get along with Daichi well). I can't exactly say I should have you even though I do want you, but I don't want to sound rude.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Noooo! Prince, of course!

And my team is probably not the right team for you... ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 6:04 pm

That means its between Yuko and Hope...

And I really don't know whos to go with....You both seem fairly active...though I do like the thought of befriending woodlin critters >.>. As Disney as it sounds, my character would love that.

EDIT: After doing some reading, I think Yuko would be the choice in my characters interest. So...how do we get this started?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Paragraph count: 9
----------------------------------------

The halls of the monastery smelled the same as they always had. The quiet dragging of the robes trailed behind the monks as they walked along at a casual pace. Their walls echoed to the hummed hymn of times long past, an ode to those who walked in their step before them. Over the stone floor, the three monks would walk, making their way to the common room, where they would join their brothers and sisters for a time of meditation, and for their final good byes to a member of their family that had come to them unwillingly at first, but refused to leave some years later, as his training was not complete. Now, that same boy had grown into a man, and would find himself ready to share what he had found with the rest of the world. Through the large double doors, the three would quietly enter, and take their places at their knees in the line of the monks. In front of each line sat a table, on which a candle would burn.

From the far side of the room, the elder stood. The monks let a tune of welcome slip from their lips, as was customary to a man of his age and stature among the group in the meeting room. From his place at the head of the room, he would lead the brothers and sister through their meditation, soothing the doubts of the young, and reminding the old of why they took the vows of peace in the first place. In quiet contemplation, the boy would find his journey through the woods, the same one he had seen a thousand times. This time, however, the trees where not the shades of blue/green that he was use to. It would seem he had traveled into another's forest. The trunks where thin, and reached high into the sky, to be crowned with a pink flower. He could almost feel the texture of this forest, as real as anything he had touched before. The green eyes of the monk turning to view more, and catching a glimpse of a brilliant black horse with wings. The glimpse was brief, as he was soon snapped back to reality.

"It is on this day." The elder spoke, breaking the silence of the room. "We honor a boy who came to us, with a caged animal in his heart, and on this day, he will leave us, as not a monster, but as a brother." The Elder spoke, putting a hand to the boy, causing him to rise to his feet. The Elder continued. "You were once known as Jax Opus, the green eyed demon of the village. You have long since shed off that name and identity. It is who you are now, that will go to the world, and share with them the value of the lessons you have learned, both from us, and from yourself. Please, come forward." The boy would bow slightly, taking a step back and moving around his brothers to move to the Elder. From his side, the Elder picked up a cloth mantle, placing it around the boys head. The mantle would rest on his shoulders, coming together at his chest to form what looked like a slate, with two rows of golden studs running down the middle. "Wear this, as a symbol of your teachings, and as a flag to those who would call you enemy, and show them, that you are a man of peace."

Silently, the boy nodded, his face covered by his hood. He would not show happiness, nor sadness. He had become well prepared for this day, and though emotions where something the monks privileged themselves with, he would be steadfast, until the Elder reached out, to suddenly embrace him in a hug. "You have journeyed far from where we have first met. May you never lose your path..." The embrace was not something Jax was use to, and could only return it awkwardly, as he fought his urge to let tears be shed. Saying nothing, the boy stepped back, taking his place along side his brothers with his new badge. As the ceremony came to a close, Jax would rise to his feet, shuffling from the common room, and work his way back to his own room. Small, the monks had little need for large living space, requiring only a bed, which was the equivalent to a rolled mat out on the floor.

Beginning the packing process, Jax would continue to wear his mantle, his only belongings being the bed roll, and his walking stick he often used to steady his patch as he journeyed along the mountain. Taking one last look around his room, the boy decided now was as good a time as any to depart. Kneeling, Jax would close his eyes in prayer, giving his thanks to the place he had called home for so long, but now it was time to recognize the world as his him. Taking a single candle from a pouch in his robes, the light would guide Jax to his peace, and from there, he would give his thanks to all that would recognize him. However, there was no peace to be found, as the forest he had become so familiar with, morphed into a new creature. The thin trunked cherry trees would return, and he would find himself in a place he was unfamiliar.

Looking around this new place, Jax would attempt to discern what it would mean in his mind. Attempting to stand, Jax would find himself seemingly stuck in his sitting position. Having a lack of his usual control, Jax was unsure how to act, not allowing panic to form within him. At the center of his being, he could feel a rising pressure. The pressuring seeming to bind his body together, not allowing him to move, but feeling as tho an orb of energy was growing within him. The energy expanded from the core of his body, feeling as though it was pushing his organs astray, and bloating the body of the monk. The pain that came with it went from a dull throb to mind numbing, as the sensation spread to every corner of his body. As the sensation threatened to plunge the man into a state of darkness, the tension released, and as if he had just turned the sound to his world back on, he would feel everything around him.

A few lines of smoke would rise from his body as the monk doubled over with a groan, his hands placing themselves on the ground, which now felt as one would expect ground so. Shaky breathes, perused by sweat on his brow and hands caused him to lay still for just a moment, attempting to let himself recover from the shock his body has just endured. Around him, he could hear the sounds of birds chirping, the wind rustling the branches of the foreign cherry trees, and some where near by, the familiar sound of running water could be heard. Slowly, the man lifted his hood covered head, looking around him. "Where am I?" He thought to himself. "Have I fallen into a coma? What is this place my mind has brought me to?" He said, looking around him. As if having been in his thoughts, the possessions from his room had come with him. His bedroll lay near by, as did his staff.

Reaching for his faithful walking stick, he would notice it had changed. At the top, a blue crystal shone brilliantly, and the shaft had straightened from a mere branch into a well polished pole. Along the shaft engraved the symbols of nature: leaves, trees, animals, and the like. Turning it over in his hand a few times, he would feel the wood between his fingers. It was said, that when a monk ascended to the after life, they would wear with them the armor they had worn in the real world, both as a physical and mental protection. Looking down at his robes, he would see them to be changed as well. The robes now hung in a abundant fashion, showing the engraving patterns as the staff, embroidered with the natures grasp around the waist, trailing the signs of nature up his back, and down to his ankles.

At the touch of his staff, he would feel his energy instantly return, though waved it off as a sudden lapse of consciousness, and let himself stand. Viewing the world around him, he did not know where this place was, but as the monk regained his thoughts, he would decide that it would not change his mission. Moving towards the sound of the water, he would allow himself to kneel before the river, cupping his hands in his lap for a moment. "Thanks be to the one who would allow me to drink from this river." He thought to himself before dipping his hands into the cold river, and brining the water back to his mouth to drink. Repeating the process several times, he would use the water on his hands wash his face, before turning back to the forest, and standing. Near by, a bridge seemed to cross the water. A bridge would mean a road, and a road would mean a village. It would be his first town of visit. Making sure the cloth around his feet was secure, the monk began to move towards the bridge, eager to begin his mission.

EDIT: Added Paragraph count.

Last edited by Jax Opus on Sat May 21, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sat May 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Paragraph Count: 6

Yuko was alone on this little trip. Daichi was back by the water fall that created Aniwa river while Yuko was out to catch some fish by the bridge in Cherry Forest. By there, the fish had become very active lately so catching some fish for her small group would be useful. The fishing pole she accidentally dragged over from earth had been a real help lately. If she hadn’t dragged it over, she would be stuck munching on berries and attempting to catching some fish with a wooden spear. If she didn’t have the pole, Daichi had taught her how to cook the skin of a demon. Yuko thought it tasted a lot like a chip, but they could use some salt.

The Trees around were wet from a decent rain. It always caused a shot to Yuko when a droplet from a weak blossom would plop onto her head. She would wipe her head and the study her hand to see any signs of rain. Afterwards, she would look up to the sky from in between the leaves to see if there were any further rain drops after the rain has long been gone. The ground was also slightly muddy and her sneakers would sink a bit in the soft mud she stepped on. Pulling her feet up from the ground was a bit difficult as well as the bottom of her shoes would suction cup to the mud. Her frustration about it annoyed her, but the large patches of grass beside the path was well worth stepping on to avoid the irritating mud.

She followed the river by it’s side until she would be able to notice the bridge. The water was clear and still as usual and she could see the company of fish swimming along happily along side her. She decided to leave those ones alone. Not only were they frightened easily, but they just seemed too peaceful with their lives right now that they wouldn’t bother wanting to change it by stupidly hanging onto a hook. She continued walking along the side and marveled at their lives. She remembered that just a month ago, we was suck in from earth by a river and found out that she came in through Aniwa river. It seemed like the memory only happened yesterday.

She has soon been getting used to the unusual animals that where here on Masami and being in a small group was good enough. The resent meet up with another fellow that lived here on Mount Masami put her in a very competitive mood. Princeton and her ended up splitting up to create our own teams if we happen to meet anyone new in our lives here. She wasn’t sure if she would be able to meet anyone soon, but her small group of only another person and a Pegasus wasn’t enough for her. If she was going to make a stronger group, she was going to need another friend to stay with her.

The bridge was soon nearing closer and she could see it in the distance. The trees she dodged were clearing up as the opening to the bridge was now awaiting. She saw a silhouette of a strange figure walking across the bridge. Yuko’s mouth didn’t think of even saying a word and just spent her time staring. Her legs soon stopped moving to be in awh over the almost ghost like figure. Her mouth soon moved, but no vocals were coming out. The long walk to the bridge and being completely silent had worn her voice out but she was ready to use it again so she needed her voice to wake again.

“Hey! Who are you?” She yelled. She didn’t have Daichi with her, but she did bring her sword. Her hand rested on the handle on her sword for protection, but the man looked innocent without a weapon in hand. Daichi had to teach her to stand up on her own and not depend on him for protection, so she’s been trying to do her best to not be so afraid. Even though she tried to take Daichi’s advice, her heart was still bounding deep in her chest to wait for a response. She imagined his voice to be quiet and very unusual, but she couldn’t make assumptions. Her body was hidden behind a tree, but was visible enough to the man to the point where he could see her.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Sat May 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Jax since Yuke didn't say anything bout it, I will. Make sure to put a paragraph count on your post like Yuko did. We do ask for that before it is judged, it makes math a TON easier. Thankies xP
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Paragraph count: 5
---------------------------------------------------------

The water rushed beneath the bridge as the monk made his way slowly across it. He would watch the trees sway in the wind, the branches dancing with the wind in a slow motion movie that seemed to flash around the monk while he moved. The bridge echoed the sound of his almost-bare feet as he slowly made he way across the bridge, accompanied only by the soft ticking of his newly formed staff following loyally by his side. The dark green eyes of the monk took pause to look over the rail of the bridge, peering down into the water that moved steadily beneath him. As the flow of time, the river, too, flowed true, keeping its course straight and narrow. Beneath the surface of the water, fish pooled into schools, swimming about in a blissful nature that would tell the monk that ignorance of the world around them, would often mean bliss.

He couldn't help but think of how he could relate to these fish. How little he knew of the world around him, even being brought to this place by, seemingly, his own thoughts, he did not know anything of this mountain, or the tall grass of trees that surrounded it. He couldn't help but let his curiosity perk at the area around him. He hoped that, who ever it was that inhabited these areas, would be willing to share their history with him, as he would with them. He had come a long way to be able to see new people and places, and he had no intention of wasting his time with his own thought. Settling back into his head, the monk turned his eyes towards the other end of the bridge, and the sound of his footsteps would continue. On the other side of the bridge, a forest similar to the one he had seen before arose to meet him. With confident steps, the monk would continue his journey.

From behind him, he was aware of a movement. The sound of a snapping twig, with an odd step into wet dirt. Stopping, he would listen for a moment longer, and was greeted with the sound of a female voice. The language, he had never heard before, yet he could understand the words she spoke to him, greetings him, in a strange manner from afar. Turning, the monk's deep green eyes gazed from beyond the length of his hood to settle on the red hair girl who nestled behind the trunk of a rather thin tree. If she meant to hide from his site, she was doing a rather poor job. Turning around to face her, the man held his hand up with his palm facing her, the smallest of his fingers apart from the others, and he began to slowly walk towards the other end of the bridge.

Stepping off the bridge, he put his feet together, with no intention of approaching the girl just yet. He may have not seen much of the world, but he knew what was hanging at her side, and he knew the volitile nature of people who are threatened of scared. Standing for her to see, he had one hand on his staff, with the other in the air. "Peace to you, friend of the nature." The words coming from his own mouth sounded odd. He had never spoken in such a language before, yet he knew exactly what he had said. It was as if this land gave him the ability to communicate with other unlike himself. Being a man of the mind, such things where not out of the realm of possibilities, and the monk began to accept the new reality that was placed before him.

Staying in his spot, he kept his hand up, but slowly removed his hood to reveal his bald head. On his face, a tattoo spread from just above his left eye, down around his nose and mouth, before fleeing from his face to the back of his neck. The markings had rounded edges, and looping inks; a display of the nature of the man, as well as a mark of his monastery. His deep green eyes accompanied a brilliant smile that would speak his message before he could. "I am a man of peace, and wish you and you're land no harm. I seem to be lost. If I have offended you and you're spirits, please allow me to make penance before continuing my journey." He was told that, often, others from the world had a deep connection with their land, and trespassing was a crime punishable by death. He would prefer to not start his journey on a bad note.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum