Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!
Mount Masami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanashima Kurasu

Go down

Kanashima Kurasu Empty Kanashima Kurasu

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 3:37 am

Name: Kanashima (surname) Karasu (given name)

Description: Kanashima is what most people, nay most people of the female population call ‘sexy’. Some say it’s because of his 6’1” ‘perfect’ stature. Others say it’s due to his impeccably lean and well-cut body that would make even a professional athlete stare at. For some it’s purely his ocean-like, deep eyes, that drown whoever look into them. While his dark blue eyes DO garner him a lot of praise, it would be eclipsed by his smile. Yes, the very thing that has captured and broken many girls hearts. Usually, it forms a mischievous grin that he dons on his face for most occasions in public, but when in solitude no such emotion is displayed. While his looks do cater to being a lover, his personality is a cold one, and borderline sadistic. Yes, deep down inside lurks a beast that wants to be released from its cage, but due to social rules… It has to lay dormant.

His attire is mostly comprised of close fitted clothing that flaunts his rock hard body. A deep v-neck shirt (usually) black covers his upper body, while a pair of fitted dark designer jeans, take care of his legs. To protect his feet from the everyday assault on the pavement, he usually wears a pair of black boots that stretch up to his shins. Depending on the weather, which for Japan is either extremely hot or cold he wears a wool trench coat with fur trimming around the neck and sleeves, not only for style yet primarily for warmth.

Origins: Life had always been rather standard for the one who answers to Kanashima-san. Although, starting from the beginning would be best. Life started in a somewhat regular family, born to Kanashima Kazuhiro and Reika the little tyke was raised in an upper middle class home in Tokyo, where his father was a part of a big law firm. His mother was a stay at home mom, as was typical of the time that Karasu lived in, whenever that was. It seems like so long ago…

It was during these times that the great awakening inside of him occurred. His father had just come home from a long day at work, and already reeked of sake and other alcohol. Staggering in, he was greeted by his wife and loving son that had expectantly waited for his warm embrace. It never came that night. No, he struck his wife with such a vicious slap that almost caused her to topple over. Acting as if nothing had happened, she ushered little 8 year old Karasu into room, and told him that no matter what he heard that he shouldn’t come out.

For what seemed like a lifetime he could hear the wailing of his mom from behind the door. The screech that emitted through the walls seemed like one of excruciating pain, and yet a small wisp of pleasure was distinctly heard among the crescendo. It was during that day, that birthed ‘The Awakening’. The name for the event of the creature that lurked inside his sub-conscious, that yearned to hear and deliver that pain induced pleasure.

Years would fly by, many of which was spent experimenting on the neighborhood pets to see if it could fulfill the hunger that IT desired. Entering Junior High School enabled more “venues” for the hunger to be quenched in, which mostly was Kendo or Baseball. Having been gifted with a body from Mt. Olympus, he was sought after by the numerous clubs to be molded into the ultimate player/competitor. Karasu would dabble in various sports to test the waters and see if the outlet for IT was suitable, but more often than not, it wasn’t enough. It never was enough.

This all continued into the end of High School where despite having good marks in school, and pleas from Universities to play for their Baseball teams, he lived the life of a bachelor. Partying until the sun set and usually ending in a random girls living quarters by morning. It was then that the hunger was quenched. He would reenact what he thought happened during the Awakening to these random girls, and they would never say a word. Ashamed of what had transpired. Ashamed of what they deep down inside enjoyed.

It was during a freak (literally) accident, that Karasu would have been arrested had he not disappeared right as the handcuffs clasped around his wrists and locked. Like a magic trick, he was gone from this world and entered another. One with floating islands for as far as the eye could see.

Stats:
Lv. 1

SP: 10/10

Atk: 2
Def: 2
Health:5
Mg: 1

Back to top Go down

Kanashima Kurasu Empty Re: Kanashima Kurasu

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 9:16 am

I just want to say. Wow. This is incredibly good. One problem, your avatar. Just a bit too big, somehow. I see no problem with your app so far, but I am interested to know if you have any team preferences, because I think I'll hold off on snatching you up, for now. So, welcome to Masami, Karasu. I'll see if I can't get the other admins down here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 9:55 am

No preference what-so-ever, but I'd be happy to have you swoop me up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 10:08 am

I just want to give the other admins a fair chance to 'sample the wares' so to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 10:14 am

Resized avy, hopefully this is a bit better; Although, it is still a SMIDGE bigger than requested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 10:16 am

Much better. The only problem was it covered up some of your writing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sun May 08, 2011 11:48 am

D: I don't have a member yet!
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

https://mountmasami.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 11:49 am

I'd be happy to join your aid then.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sun May 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Ok, I finished reading it. It took me a while because of other distractions Princeton.... Anyhoozles, This is very good. Smile
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:17 pm

So what comes next?

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sun May 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Now you will do an RP right here about how to you travel into Mount Masami and I will RP with you. It normally takes about 3 rps each before your officially joined.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:31 pm

Lolz, though I think that 'rule' has been unfollowed fairly well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sun May 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Haha, well it might take 3 rps for the leader to say "Yea, you can join." or whatnot, but the two might still rp until its over.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 9:49 pm

Paragraphs: 19

”You wanna go back to my place? she whispered, her mouth pressed to Karashima-san’s ear. Her words slightly dripping with alcohol, although very well composed for the sheer amount of alcohol that she poured back down her throat. She drank the Ultra-Premium Vodka like it was water, not wincing in pain or anything. She would merely let out a satisfying breathe of air after doing several shots in a row. Overall this particular girl vexed Karasu to the extreme.

A girl who nearly every man in the club was enamored with, and was hounded relentlessly by them to get her number or to even buy her attention. All were shot down by her cool stare. Yet, she approached the bachelor and initiated conversation with him. Although, this was a fairly common thing in his world so he dismissed any past qualms. Yes, she was destined to be the one for tonight.

She will enjoy it. I can see it in her eyes. I can feel it in her rough, sensual touch. She will be great to try and quench my hunger… IT said, flapping its wings to get a closer look from the inside of Karasu’s mind. Yes, she is a beauty. I can’t wait to listen to her serenade me with her cries, with her fear. It muttered, with a sing-songy tone much like a boy in love. Although ITs gender wasn’t defined, it had mostly masculine qualities so Karasu assumed it was a guy.

Finally taking his attention away from the sentient being that resides in his sub-conscious he checked out his catch. She had said her name earlier in the night, but as with most girls he paid to no real effort to remember it, but he decided on calling her Yuki for namesake.

She possessed long flowing brown hair that met her hips, which she displayed how prowess in using them on the dance floor, shaking them left and right. The hips weren’t the only things that shook while dancing... Yes, her more than ample breasts that she could barely contain in her rather revealing dress bounced in a delayed rhythm to the songs.

While all of these attracted Karasu to her, he was on a mission and had to fulfill it. So after the inquire of following ‘Yuki’ back to her place, he agreed and was led out of the busy club. They hopped in a taxi and surprisingly for Tokyo arrived at their destination much quicker than usual. Looking at the upscale complex from the streets gave a glimmer of the type of girl ‘Yuki’ was. Slightly standoffish in normal situations, entitled, and worse of all, spoiled.

Once the duo closed the door behind them, and locked it for safety precautions things took a turn that was slightly unexpected.

“So, I want you to cut me.” Yuki barked out, a devious smile inching across her face before she burst into a short chuckle. “You’re probably wondering how I knew you were a Sadist, but I heard IT when we were at the club. At first, I thought I was hearing something that the DJ was spinning together, but oh no. It was definitely coming from you. I could feel something inside of you, and no I’m not talking about what your thinking. Pervert.”

‘Yuki’ kicked off her heels and slumped into her expensive couch, where she reached for a pack of cigarettes that laid on the end table, and lit one up. “So, let me get this straight,” Karasu started to say. “You want me to cut you, and you somehow think that I’d enjoy it?” he finished. That lie would have been able to pass a lie detector test. Of course, the sadistic f*** would enjoy it. The only thing racing around in his head was wondering how those tits would look with blood covering them.

“Don’t bullshit me.” Was all the girl replied before heaving herself up from her comfortable position and strode off towards what he could only assume was her bedroom. Entering her lair sent a chill up his spine. There next to the bedside were several blades of various size, each for a different purpose.

‘Yuki’ sat on the edge of the bed, which she had changed into a different outfit like a ninja. She now was wearing a pair of white short and a holter top that showed off tons of abs that had a few small discreet scars here and there. While it showed tons of stomach, it also barely contained her gigantic, heaving breasts.

I can’t control myself anymore. IT said. It’s voice now nothing like the love-struck boy but more like a cannibal. Without missing a beat, Karasu without even being able to control his own muscle fibers picked up a curved knife and pressed it against her leg. The bare skin opened up and slowly blood began to seep from the wound.

With a pleasure filled gasp, ‘Yuki’ ran her hand down to the source of the copper fluid and brought it to her lips. Like a shark in a feeding frenzy Karasu began tracing more lines across her body, ranging from her torso to above her chest and even along her arms. Blood began to start pouring across her body, and with each drop of blood sent a surge of pleasure that amounted to a climax. Her twitching and spasming in a manner that would allude to her ‘getting her rocks off’.

With IT in the drivers seat, and its hunger being filled more and more, Karasu positioned himself behind ‘Yuki’ and grabbed her hair. With a quick yank, she snapped her attention to the eyes of the sadist, and what should have been fear was something that spooked him.

“You actually… Enjoy this don’t you? You want me to continue” Kamashima-san said while raising the blade to her neck and pressed the end of it to her throat. A trickle of blood raced down her cleavage. She grabbed the handle and pressed it deeper into her neck and without even a pause Karasu pulled the blade straight across. Like a Kung-fu movie, blood squirted out everywhere from the hair thin slice that would cause her demise in a matter of minutes. She tried to speak but her throat was now full of liquid and all she could manage was a gurgle.

A knock at the door caused the knife wielding psycho to literally jump. IT scurried back into the far reaches of his sub-conscious, letting the twenty-one year old to deal with the mess that THEY created.

“Is everyone okay in there? I heard some strange noise, and called the cops!”

What seemed like hours went by as he contemplated what he could/should do. Time was a ticking and if he didn’t act fast he would be caught. Although, how could anyone rationalize or even hide a giant pool of blood. Blood stained sheets. A brutally ‘slaughtered’ girl. A guy with an assortment of blades resting near the bed. It would take a lawyer with a silver tongue, and a bank roll that Karasu didn’t possess.

Dropping the knife and falling to his knees, he did what any sane person would do. He prayed. He prayed to every deity that he could think of, and even some that he made up on the spot. He was far from religious, but every little bit helps especially in a ‘clean cut case’.

What happened next was relatively textbook. The cops finally approached the door, and knocked. Lurching towards the door like a zombie, he opened it and let the slew of police officers inside, their guns drawn badges held out. The sadist could see their mouths moving but couldn’t decipher what they were saying, his ears had failed due to the extreme shock. He merely raised his hand and pointed towards the bedroom. After a few moments of them throwing up their lunch at the sight of the bloodshed they ‘subdued’ the young adult in what most would call a brutality. He had his head thrown into the wall, and then slammed onto the ground with his arms being positioned in ways that even Houdini would cringe at.

Although a funny thing happened when finally the handcuffs were clasped around his wrists. He disappeared. Vanished. When he finally came to, he was awakened to a very eerie sight of a place that seemed oddly familiar. Giant mounds of earth that could only be called a floating island dotted the horizon. Looking up through the treetop covered sky, he spotted what would be a sun.

“This is… Interesting.”

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sun May 08, 2011 11:46 pm

Paragraph Count: 4

The Cherry forest trees were brighter than they normally where. The brown bark was more rich like chocolate and the pink blossoms were vibrant. Just around Aniwa River, the trees were their brightest. Yuko emerged from the bright pink trees with a bundle of berries in the basket she made in Masami on her spare time with some foreign grass. She was wearing her thin white blouse that allowed a boat load of air to seep through as well as a man’s eyes if they looked closely enough.

She didn’t even see the stranded man at first as she was too busy looking for Daichi to comfirm that the berries she had gotten were poisonous or not. Daichi was on the floor for a quick rest before he had to stand again. His wings were settled beside his body and his legs were folded; they looked fairly relaxed. He was day dreaming off into the horizon; Yuko could tell that he missed his family.

“Hey! Are these berries fine?!” Yuko shouted at a distance to the winged horse. Daichi didn’t respond for a moment, but eventually turned his head. Yuko was slowly walking toward him, but Daichi came to his feet and made his way to her before her. He peered into the basket looking careful but only skimmed the top of the berries. Yuko spent her time just watching his twitching ears and his long bangs.

“Yea, they’re fine.” Daichi groaned in a low and quiet voice. His neck pulled his head out from the basket and he looked back at Yuko. His eyes quickly glanced at her then glanced behind her. She quickly went out of focus to him. “Wait, who’s that?” Daichi exclaimed to her. Yuko looked closer at the horse then stared at his distracted eyes. She followed his eyes and which location his pupils were pointing at.

Yuko’s head turned around to face the guy. Her head tilted much like a confused puppy dog when she first saw him. Her right eye brow quickly raised and her lips kind of slouched in a slant. Her face regained normalness as her body turned around with her head. “Who are you?” She said, “And where’d you come from?” She was excited to see another person here in the world but extremely worried by who he was and his appearance in front of her. She slightly backed under Daichi’s wing for protection as she let go of her right hand and put it on the handle of her Bloody Edge.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Paragraphs: 7 (Sorry for it being short, super tired.)

To go from incarceration to a lone paradise, could have only been an act of fools luck. Karasu would have decreed it an act of God, but only in true acts of despair does he resort to any sort of religious deeds, and why should he? Human-kind has paved its own way through time thanks to Evolution and logic. Although this new world seemed to throw logic out the window, so perhaps a deity shouldn’t be ruled out.

The trees seemed to reach out towards the celestial form of hydrogen, and if using modern day techniques of measuring age of a tree, the ones inhabiting the forest would be thousands of years old, if not more. The sheer magnitude of them all surely put an insignificant being such as a human into perspective. Despite all of this, there appeared to be life forms that dwelled in the trees, these ranged from overgrown squirrels that could give a big dog a run for its money in size, and some entities that appeared to glow with a green aura.

“This seems like a children’s story, it’s unreal…” Maybe I’m dreaming. Maybe as soon as I awake from this slumber I’ll be in a cell with a guy who’s name would be the exact opposite of what his name means. The thought of being violated by a towering ogre didn’t exactly fit Kanashima-san’s ideal way to live life. Looking down at his blood drenched hands, still freshly coated in the coppery liquid did he realize how ridiculous he probably looked.

[i]And to think that she pushed it this far.
Thought as he strode off towards a random direction, passing by bigger and bigger trees. Off in the distance it appeared as if his eyes were deceiving him. Growing larger with every step was a mare, but not a regular one. This one was a charcoal black color, and it had big powerful wings. It’s just like that one creature from Roman times. Pegasus, I believe they are called. Karasu recollected. My eyes are probably playing tricks on me.

”You aren’t alone here.” hissed IT as it finally decided to show itself in what appears to be their new world. It was almost too surreal. Giant trees, plausible. Floating islands, a stretch but could somehow be rationalized. A Pegasus? Now that would be certainly a near improbable but what if evolution caused it? The very thing that followed logic, could certainly apply to a ‘mythological’ being, or species.

When Karasu could make out the details of the winged beast, he saw what could only be a young girl being hidden by the animal. The two locked eyes, and gave a quizzical look and then probably just as she saw the blood stained/drenched clothing did she act rationally. She smiled and appeared excited to meet a stranger but was very defensive about, well, the alarming details. “Who are you, and where did you come from?” She called out, camouflaged behind one of the Pegasus’s wings.

The thought of fabricating a lie passed through his brain but he felt that a somewhat true answer would be the most diplomatic way of doing things. “My name is Karaasu, Kanashima Karasu. I’m from Tokyo,” He began by beaming a giant smile, and as he raised his hands to gesticulate he continued, “In Japan, I was involved in a terrible accident, and well… Here I am. What is this place, also what is your name little girl, and equally as important is that a Pegasus?!” He squealed feigning some dorkiness.

”You will have to hide your true feelings for a while until we have our bearings.” IT whispered before retreating somewhere in the sadist’s realm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Tue May 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Paragraph Count: 5
OOC: Eh, don't worry about it. Both of mine are short ^^

Yuko could feel a softer presence from the stranger. She didn’t take her eyes off the guy, but she dropped her hand from the handle of the blade to support the bottom of the basket again. “My name is Yuko, and this here is Daichi, yes he is a Pegasus.” She said. Her eyes still didn’t unlock from his as she rose her hand to point her the Pegasus. She could feel Daichi’s large nose breath hot air down her shoulder as she dropped her pointing finger. She slowly dropped the basket to grass to help her arms move a little more as she tried to explain things to him.

“I’m assuming you got here by accident like me.” She sighed while feeling a bit more relaxed. “Where you’re at is at the world of Masami and we happened to be pulled from earth onto Mount Masami.” Her words began drifting off into the air in front of her. “There is no way back, but Masami always finds a new way to pull people in. I was dragged in from a river.” Her chuckle was silent “Yea, I thought I went up stream since we’re on the tip of the mountain”

Yuko’s arms were flailing around her to point at the trees, the rocks, and the oddly warm snow by the river. She never decided to describe any of the items she randomly pointed at, but her goofy look made it amusing. Her arms eventually tired out and they fell back down to the side of her hips. She smiled at the stranger for a moment but was quickly distracted again by the disturbing looks of blood on his jeans. “Umm, I wanna say let’s go clean that up for you, but--” She backed up again.

She quickly looked at Daichi beside her. His eyes were scanning the man’s body but she could barely tell since his bangs were long covering his face. His emotions were always a mystery behind his long bangs that hung from his forehead. He scuffed then slowly turned around, swaying his head around and resting his wings a little bit before continuing.

Yuko chased Daichi for a second “Wait!” She yelled. She turned around to the man. She struggled between decisions as she launched towards Daichi then back to Karasu. She officially turned towards Karasu and waved him over. “Come on. We’re just going to the river which isn’t far from here” she waved “You can actually hear it. It’s just behind those trees” She said. She turned around from the man and ran towards Daichi. She eventually made it beside him, under his wing again, as if she belonged to walk there.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 11:06 pm

Things were moving surprisingly well within the cerebral confines of Karasu’s world. Pegasus is real. Check. Girl, not freaked out by Pegasus. Check. Those two thoughts alone, seemed to balance out the utter chaos that was the rest of his mind.

She said her name was Yuko. Cute name… No. I need to keep my urges in check.

After finally announcing her name, she seemed to never avert to her eyes off of him. I wonder what she is thinking of me. I don’t seem to frighten her, besides the disturbingly sociopathic look that I must be projecting. She is truly interesting. Almost as interesting as that flying horse. Karasu thought, nodding in agreement with a blank expression that was cleverly used to hide his mischievousness.

As she exclaimed the mystery of Masami, and how she herself got dragged to such a place, a wave of adventure washed over him. To be given a chance to start over, doesn’t come everyday, and certainly not one that is so fairy tale-esque! Yes, if Pegasus existed certainly there would be plenty of other mythical, magical creatures that roam this world known only as Masami.

Yuko rattled off the various things that existed around them in this area. Her extensive knowledge of this place shined eloquently, whether or not she was making it up on the spot couldn’t be contested, at least not by the newcomer. Brushing his hair out of his face to the other side, he caught a radiant smile that in turn caused the Japanese man to cast a warm, smile in return; Although the sun that was her smile disappeared as suddenly as it was created. The look of horror as the blood stained jeans that dripped crimson.

“Umm, I wanna say let’s go clean that up for you, but--”

She looked up at the Pegasus for answers but it merely started to walk towards what Karasu could hear off in the distance as a river. Yuko looked confused and torn between the two people in her immediate life, and called finally turned after the winged horse and screamed out a plea for it to halt, or to at least slow down. Once by it’s side, she beckoned the stranger to follow suit.

She sure is a strange girl, but I enjoy her innocence. A blinding white light in a void of darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Wed May 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Paragraph Count: 6

The trees disappeared as the river’s sounds became much louder. The water splashed from the water fall from an above mountain, but the water was still. There seemed to be a shimmering glow off of the river and the warm snow around it was now in patches as the grass would vibrantly peek through and over power the snow. The snow seemed un noticeable as the overwhelming green grass took over it. Yuko noticed there was some blue tint that gave the entire scene a magical look along with the shine.

Yuko continued to follow Daichi until they reached the edge of the river. Daichi sat down and Yuko imitated him, but had a late reaction. She dropped her bag with no finesse and kneeled onto the ground and hovered her head over the river. She loved the fresh smell of the river and the fresher feeling she gets when it smothers her face and seeps into her pores. The water felt much more relaxing than the water at home.

She dunked her cupped hands into the water and splashed it onto her face. She suddenly felt refreshed from her sweat that she had to deal with for the past few days. She’s been inside Cherry Trees for a while now, so seeing the river was soothing for her. She leaned back onto her folded legs so she wasn’t hovering over the river anymore and settled onto the ground. She took the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up to her face to dry herself off.

Yuko sighed as she was now relaxed. She didn’t turn around, but assumed the stranger followed her. “So, I’ve been kind of lonely here on Masami. Sure, I have Daichi, and another humans at the bottom of the mountain, but I have no one here to stay with me.” She pulled out her note pad out from her bag and her now unsharpened pencil. Her frustration suddenly appeared.

She pulled out her sword from her sheath and began sharpening the pencil. This was the only pencil she had and day by day, the pencil was beginning to shorten. She began a habbit of doodling and drawing whenever there was nothing to do on masami and her small pencil was growing to be smaller. She developed cuts on her finger tips just like she used to at home when she was making weapons, but they were worse. She soon got used to the small cuts since she kills demons in Demon trees on a regular basis so she knew what it was like to get badly beaten up.

Daichi soon spoke up to the man. “I don’t know who you are, but I don’t what you to slow us down. What do you think you could provide us here on Masami? We need some help, but it depends on what you can do.” Daichi’s lips looked like they were meant to be paired with a whispering voice, but his voice came out deep and loud.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum